Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love that this has gone to 38 pgs. Who would have thunk it! I think it will go on until Giraffe, Brunswick et al have been proved wrong, 12th I believe is the last chance for this alien invasion they speak of.

Where have I ever said there will be alien invasion? Or anything happening on the 12th? My initial post was about illuminati symbolism. The fact it has been hijacked does not mean I support any of those views at all. Please read what I actually said.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Where have I ever said there will be alien invasion? Or anything happening on the 12th? My initial post was about illuminati symbolism. The fact it has been hijacked does not mean I support any of those views at all. Please read what I actually said.

So what is the point of the alleged symbolism then fella? Stratford is a pretty immense edifice just for the Illuminatus to basically say " we are in charge" for no apparent reason.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1% is about right I reckon. Are there hidden agendas? Damn right. Do governments conduct covert social experiments? Oh yes.

Is there a super secret cabal who run the world and which is staffed by rich Jews who want to enslave us via a fake Alien invasion during the Olympics which has been built, inspired and allegorised by them via Lizards disguised as tory MPs and US senators?

No. No there isn't.

Yes, this.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
you have come on here and spouted off claptrap hours after two massacres. if thats not having no social skills i dont know what is.

He's also advised a lovesick poster to woo his love back with Magick and loaded crystals rather then just going round to hers with a copy of fifty shades and a bottle of prosecco, admitted to avoiding tax and "influencing" national events in some arcane way.

If he has given and received love from women we wouldn't believe as claimed...I guess a subscription to "world of Warcraft" can deliver for anyone.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
39 pages but, I think we are running out of steam now, pity. This was such good fun, unless Giraffe or Brunswick can tempt us with a few more morsels or tid bits this thread is going to end up like our Olympics, fizzling out ......

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
39 pages but, I think we are running out of steam now, pity. This was such good fun, unless Giraffe or Brunswick can tempt us with a few more morsels or tid bits this thread is going to end up like our Olympics, fizzling out ......

They are just biding their time - clearly it is all going to be going off on the 12th of August at the Closing Ceremony :eek:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They are just biding their time - clearly it is all going to be going off on the 12th of August at the Closing Ceremony :eek:

Good point, at the time when there will be the greatest television audience ever, when the eyes of almost 2 billion people will be focused upon the closing ceremony, the masters of our destiny and our future will make their move.....hang on ? the BBC won't be allowed to show an advert for Mc Donalds will they ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Been out shopping then in the garden cutting the hedge - just checking that I haven't missed an Alien Invasion today?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Been out shopping then in the garden cutting the hedge - just checking that I haven't missed an Alien Invasion today?

Nope, no sign of one. Mind you in Burgess Hill it might be hard to tell.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm am currently sitting in the Olympic Park right outside the stadium (in mortal danger!) and can confirm categorically that the floodlights are an integral part of the stadiums design and f*** all to do with the illuminati.

And Brunswick I AM having more fun than you.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Brunswick they're coming for you!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344704597.792383.jpg

Run, run!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The chances of anything coming from Mars were a million to one but....stil theeeey come. Abruptly...the sound ceased.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Like Illuminati symbolism doesn't declare your position on the cake range.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The chances of anything coming from Mars were a million to one but....stil theeeey come. Abruptly...the sound ceased.

Thank you Brunswick. You and your little wizards of truth seem to have saved us all from a fate worse than being taxed slightly over the odds by the illuminati so they can build more one eyed pyramids all over the place.

Whatwould we mere mortals do without your mousemat of truth and keyboard of mystic vengeance? Keep patrolling the web, oh guardian of us sheeple, your searchlight of intellect will expose those nasty Jew-Lizards and their Disney inspired treachery wherever they lurk.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Look for the inevitable symbols in the closing ceremony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here