Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
There was a frog in our garden earlier, is this the first wave?

(ok, I know frogs are amphibians and not reptiles, maybe they are the slaves of the Lizard overlords too?)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Look for the inevitable symbols in the closing ceremony.

Can you please ban yourself ? I'm getting a bit bored with you bouncing this thread with the same old tired superior smugness.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Look for the inevitable symbols in the closing ceremony.

If you look for something hard enough obviously you're going to find it. During a 2.5 hour long show that's will be showcasing our history and culture I don't doubt that you'll find some minor sign that could be related to the illuminati. It's such a long show with such vast coverage that SOMETHING vaguely related to the 'illuminati' will appear and no doubt you'll pick up on it

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
the lizard men are here look out

Attachments

• Untitled frog.jpg
    Untitled frog.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 71

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Am I looking out for triangles? Triangles with eyes? Lizards? Or ex goal keepers who like bluey green track suits?

f*** it, I'll check the gibberings of some goon on YouTube, those guys are clued up on this shit.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
If you look for something hard enough obviously you're going to find it. During a 2.5 hour long show that's will be showcasing our history and culture I don't doubt that you'll find some minor sign that could be related to the illuminati. It's such a long show with such vast coverage that SOMETHING vaguely related to the 'illuminati' will appear and no doubt you'll pick up on it

It's not difficult to see symbols relating to the Illuminati when they claim that almost every piece of symbolism is related to the Illuminati.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I believe.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Ok gentlemen place your bets....

13/1 Spice Girls appearing wearing lizard hats
14/4 Blur coming on with their trouser legs rolled up
16/2 Brian May playing "justified and ancient" on top of a flying pyramid
1000/2 tony Blair, George Bush jr and Baron Rothschild coming out of a giant spaceship with symbolic nooses around their necks and their breasts exposed.

Answers on a postcard please courtesy of:

Mr. Cockpiece Brunswick
The Bunker full of spunk stiff Kleenex
Southwick Tunnel
The Downs.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Ok gentlemen place your bets....

13/1 Spice Girls appearing wearing lizard hats
14/4 Blur coming on with their trouser legs rolled up
16/2 Brian May playing "justified and ancient" on top of a flying pyramid
1000/2 tony Blair, George Bush jr and Baron Rothschild coming out of a giant spaceship with symbolic nooses around their necks and their breasts exposed.

Answers on a postcard please courtesy of:

Mr. Cockpiece Brunswick
The Bunker full of spunk stiff Kleenex
Southwick Tunnel
The Downs.

You forgot:
The Script playing their new song Hall of Fame before announcing there was a mistake at the printers and their new album is in fact called #13 not #3

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You forgot:
The Script playing their new song Hall of Fame before announcing there was a mistake at the printers and their new album is in fact called #13 not #3

Now that's just silly...who in their righ minds etc. etc.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So the CT contingent have gone from the world is going to be blown up/invaded/buggered senseless on these specific dates, these have not happened (quel surprise) so it went to there will be loads of symbolism at closing ceremony to silence from the CT wankers. You really are a bunch of retards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here