Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're not going to Palace tomorrow tonight what's your reason?

What is your reason for not going to Palace? (you can pick more than one)

• Can't afford to go

Votes: 31 17.8%
  • Scared of potential trouble

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Work

Votes: 41 23.6%
  • Don't want to see us lose

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Not enough points to get ticket

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 49 28.2%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Before people pick me up on it let me just point out it is the first Palace v Brighton game at either ground that I have missed not the first actual game in 45 years.

I got that point fella :ascarf:

My first was in 86 i think, boxing day...proper shit me'self as a 16 year old kid i have to say...but what an adrenalin rush!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Only go to half a dozen away games each year and Palace are not a big enough draw for me to want to go.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Decided after our shithouse performance at Wrexham that it was not worth a day off work, a fortune in train and hotel fares to and in London.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Because the last time I went, we lost badly, and I spent about an hour staring at a police horse's arse, whilst kettled near Norwood Junction station waiting for train.

We were treated like animals that game,by the police,not something one forgets in a hurry.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Got to go to a function and didn't have enough points anyway (although I don't know what they dropped down to at the end)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've just recovered from a broken neck & want it to stay unbroken!!

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
I am stunned at some of your reactions tbf, I can understand the "not enought points" brigade, as you seem to have trebled your support this season, but to say it was a choice between games or no money is poor, THIS IS THE BIG ONE, I am begging to wonder if your starting to hate Crawley more than us!! (your real rivals) you have to spread the good word to the youngsters, that it's this game that matters above all others

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Hardly ever get to go to away games, mainly as can't get the babysitting but also work commitments. Tomorrow is a bit of both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here