Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're not going to Palace tomorrow tonight what's your reason?

What is your reason for not going to Palace? (you can pick more than one)

• Can't afford to go

Votes: 31 17.8%
  • Scared of potential trouble

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Work

Votes: 41 23.6%
  • Don't want to see us lose

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Not enough points to get ticket

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 49 28.2%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Was actually gonna go but in Palace end as Brother get's free tickets for all Selhurst games but now looking after my Mum in Norfolk instead. I will be listening in thouh.

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Dont enjoy the over the top hostility, endless 'wanker' gestures etc, leave that to the adolescents. I prefer games where I can concentrate on enjoying the football.

Feb 14, 2010
The clubs have made it too difficult to even think about getting a ticket. Understandable as they want to keep a lid on the trouble but a shame all the same.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kept behind, herded around, kettled, eventually prodded to the station, morons giving it large, Croydon, slum ground, shithole pubs, rammed trains.

I honestly just couldn't be arsed with it all this time. Its not worth the hassle.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Midweek game, am in San Fran on work trip, don't enjoy the "lively" atmosphere (too old?!), and go to few away matches anyway.

But happen to be out here with a palace fan, so tomorrow lunchtime (here) will be listening and trying to keep sensible :)

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I'm in the great egg chasing country of New Zealand who have no concept of a football rivalry. oh I wish I was there to see us take on the SCUM!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here