Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're not going to Palace tomorrow tonight what's your reason?

What is your reason for not going to Palace? (you can pick more than one)

• Can't afford to go

Votes: 31 17.8%
  • Scared of potential trouble

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Work

Votes: 41 23.6%
  • Don't want to see us lose

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Not enough points to get ticket

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 49 28.2%

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Emirates don't fly direct to Selhurst Park.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Most don't have enough points becasue they've only supported brighton this season

Most of the tickets went to those that had a season ticket last year as well as attended all (or a healthy majority of) cup matches and away league fixtures, as well as have a season ticket this year so you are talking out of your arse.

Only 500 tickets were made available to those with just a season ticket this year.

Approximately 14,000 season ticket holders had no chance of getting a ticket.

Last edited:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
6 & a half weeks since my last pay!

Me too - shocking idea to pay people before Christmas and I genuinely sympathise with anybody in this boat. I would, though, rather go without food/heating/anything-I-could-sell-to-raise-the-money-if-it-came-to-it than miss a game with that lot, so I'll be there.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Ongoing commitments every Tuesday until July ( except Easter Tues for Reading game :amex: )

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Live and work in Gibraltar - ST holder but can't get time off work - over on Sat for Leicester though!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm not going as I'm looking after my disabled wife, plus I was let out on Saturday for the Newcastle game, where I spent all my money!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Indeed.

And those saying they're not going cause of trouble, do me a fricking favour :D
Man up you big queens.

It is not the trouble caused by the little boys of Palace, mostly about 16 - 18 years old but the problems that the old bill cause with their aggresive attitude at this match which I have been to on many occassions, in fact this is the first I have missed in about 45 years that we have played them.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
This is a sore subject. I've done my ankle in and have been waiting to see if I could cope with being in a large crowd and have just decided I can't, so I've given away my ticket and will listen on Player. I am maintaining a Zen like attitude to my mis-fortune.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Work...i will be there in spirit lads!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It is not the trouble caused by the little boys of Palace, mostly about 16 - 18 years old but the problems that the old bill cause with their aggresive attitude at this match which I have been to on many occassions, in fact this is the first I have missed in about 45 years that we have played them.

First miss in 45 years? I bow down to you my friend! I think you've earned the right to miss this one bud. Enjoy the 3 points on the radio!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here