Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the club and Poyet kiss and make up...

How will you feel if the club and Poyet kiss and make up?

• Happy - I trust Bloom and the project continues.

Votes: 307 58.7%
  • Unhappy - Poyet's shown his hand and will do so again sooner rather than later.

Votes: 140 26.8%
  • Fence

Votes: 76 14.5%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Everyone wanting Gus out are basing their views on NOTHING factual.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want him out now and am basing my view on a number of direct quotes from Gus himself. Is that not good enough?!

Which quotes? The ones where he's possibly referring to being frustrated by the limits imposed on him by Barber, which were illtimed and poor, but massively outweighed by how well we have done under him?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Now I'm confused - it's speculation to have a thread betting on the next BHA manager but this thread isn't speculation at ALL ?? Weird !

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Which quotes? The ones where he's possibly referring to being frustrated by the limits imposed on him by Barber, which were illtimed and poor, but massively outweighed by how well we have done under him?

Those, linking himself to other clubs, and, the straw that broke the camels back, his HORRENDOUS attitude after the palace defeat. It's the cumulative effect of everything he's done, not one particular thing.

He thinks he's bigger than us. We don't need him to be successful.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
As i'm on tapatalk I can't vote but count me in for the 1st option. He may have a big ego and shout his mouth off about all and sundry, but I've always loved Gus. Even after his outburst after losing to palace about ceiling hitting and checking diary's to me it just looked like a passionate man lashing out in the pain of defeat. What person amongst us at some point hasn't sworn or called the team or management shit or swore blind we'd give the next game a rest in the heat of the moment, but later calmed down and love all things Albion again. I might be naive, but that's what I hope Gus has done and hope Tony B has approved it. I believe Gus has a unique pulling power for players at home and abroad and apart from Vicente (who has previous of walking out on a club and slagging off management) players seem to love him. Really hope Bozza is dropping a big hint but even if Gus does go, after doing the stadium tour today, and whoever is his successor, I've been filled with renewed hope for a brilliant future.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
This has dragged on for too long so I find myself reluctantly on the fence.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Those, linking himself to other clubs, and, the straw that broke the camels back, his HORRENDOUS attitude after the palace defeat. It's the cumulative effect of everything he's done, not one particular thing.

He thinks he's bigger than us. We don't need him to be successful.

Which quotes? When he's asked about A SPECIFIC CLUB and says that SPECIFIC club is a good club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here