Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if starting a thread about another poster is a banning offence - brunswick

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
why do you always have to have balance. meaningless.

i am just sick of brunswicks offensive conspiracy theories and the indulgence of him - i am not here to deal with everyone who is wrong about this incident one by one. you are missing the point.

yes i am, defiantly missing the point. i don't see why or how you are offended by his theories. Some of them are reasonable, some are crackpot some are laughable but i don't see them as offensive, especially this one.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
but i don't see them as offensive, especially this one.

well will just have to agree to differ on that one. simple as that. funny how people on here can get all wound up about the daily mail like its some sort of hutu radio station pumping out genocidal propoganda, but are quite happy to let people spout of rubbish about tragedies that are still unfolding.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
to be honest i have no real intention of getting involved but the bbc were blaming the arabs Wheres the difference ?
i think everyone is entitled to their opinion whatever it maybe Dont know you but you come across as someone Who if someone dosen't hold the same view as you . you want to going running and cause them trouble i think that maybe you need to grow up a bit

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
well will just have to agree to differ on that one. simple as that. funny how people on here can get all wound up about the daily mail like its some sort of hutu radio station pumping out genocidal propoganda, but are quite happy to let people spout of rubbish about tragedies that are still unfolding.

One of the first questions asked when things like this happen is 'Who did this?'. I think that is a fairly natural human reaction, certianly one of the first questions i ask. If that is disrespectful then I apologise.

As for the theories about who is to blame then naturally they are far reaching and varied as people all have their own points of view and agendas.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
what a very dull board this would be if everyone had the same views

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton
Im not offended by his theories. some are plausible, if generally wrong. I just laugh at his criticisms of other peoples views. Its all very much pot kettle. Im assuming he is the pot?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I am fairly new to this forum. I joined to discuss football not politics. I thought that this was what the forum was about. I believe in not discussing politics or religion, leads to a happier life.

[yt]zruGBWLk9s8[/yt]

fair points mate. will not labour the point i just found it all very offensive in the light of todays events.

Then report it. Or at least take it up in that thread. When I saw this thread I went back to the Oslo one expecting the two of you to have had some back-and-forth about it, bu nothing. You saw his post and started this thread. I was so looking forward to the binfest...

Last edited:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
for one member of a forum to try and get another banned for any reason is pretty low in my opinion

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
This all reminds me of when i was 6 when someone asked the teacher to send me out of the class because i had accused someone of doing smelly farts - the teacher did nothing as she thought i was allowed my views on the smelliness of the farts.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
no the geezer who while people are still being shovelled up into body bags spouts crackpots theories is a strange person. i am just a bloke who finds it f***ing offensive. you are misdirected. i would add 'my friend' but you aint.

Is that the conspiracy theory nutter? Let me guess, he's started in on Oslo now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here