Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if starting a thread about another poster is a banning offence - brunswick

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Hello. Can I help?

For the record - I also have no idea what this is about, but nothing on the entire board has been reported tonight, so I can only assume nothing untoward has happened.

brunswick has been 'enlightening' us all on the Norway bombing thread.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
brunswick has been 'enlightening' us all on the Norway bombing thread.

Ohhhh I see now, so the resident drunk decides to go on a binfest on another thread... makes sense now (NSC sense anyway). Does he/she not realise we don't all read all threads?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Can I just make a simple request:

Friday binfests are a staple of NSC. Or they were, anyway. If you are going to kick off like some sort of loon, could you please do it around lunchtime so that you draw in more traffic. It's good for the advertising revenue. Thanks.

google ads are currently "Ask a Solicitor: Speeding" and "top conservatories". make of that what you will ??? :lol:

robindurant

Robin
May 20, 2010
Sussex
I am fairly new to this forum. I joined to discuss football not politics. I thought that this was what the forum was about. I believe in not discussing politics or religion, leads to a happier life.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am fairly new to this forum. I joined to discuss football not politics. I thought that this was what the forum was about. I believe in not discussing politics or religion, leads to a happier life.

I can't see the problem with discussing religion and politics, I have never understood why people get so upset when someone has a different view to them. Especially when that view comes to them via a faceless blue box on the internet.
If someone really upsets you that much, use the ignore button.
Or stay in the real world and inhabit a bubble of people who share your point of view.
Or just grow a pair and stop whining.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can't see the problem with discussing religion and politics, I have never understood why people get so upset when someone has a different view to them. Especially when that view comes to them via a faceless blue box on the internet.
If someone really upsets you that much, use the ignore button.
Or stay in the real world and inhabit a bubble of people who share your point of view.
Or just grow a pair and stop whining.

Discuss anything, is always fine by me. But retarded threads such as this does make you shake your head ever so slightly and wonder where these people are coming from. No? Oh well maybe just me. But hey that's just my opinion in the real world where bubbles are regularly burst.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dicuss politics on a political forum, religion on a religious forum, this one is Football, I thought !

Close, but wrong. It's a forum for football fans.

Which means football will be discussed a lot, but all other aspects of life are fair game too. if you don't like a particular topic, then just ignore those threads.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Discuss anything, is always fine by me. But retarded threads such as this does make you shake your head ever so slightly and wonder where these people are coming from. No? Oh well maybe just me. But hey that's just my opinion in the real world where bubbles are regularly burst.

No i agree to start a thread about what another poster said in another thread seems a little srange to me. My guess is The Spanish will wake up i the morning with a sore head and a dry mouth. But it is all part of the rollercoaster ride of fun that is NSC.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No i agree to start a thread about what another poster said in another thread seems a little srange to me. My guess is The Spanish will wake up i the morning with a sore head and a dry mouth. But it is all part of the rollercoaster ride of fun that is NSC.

if you think i am going to wake up hung over and remorseful and feeling foolish that i made it plain that i find offensive, and spouted off over, a recent terrorist attack that some nutter on here has been spouting offensive conspiracy theory shit over, while dead people are still warm, then like i said to others you have the wrong man. will happily see you bright and early tomorow morning to discuss this further. shameful that you do not find any fault in the man who has used this tragedy for his own warped reasons, yet are happy to find fault with me for being disgusted with him for it. not the brighton i know.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
if you think i am going to wake up hung over and remorseful and feeling foolish that i made it plain that i find offensive, and spouted off over, a recent terrorist attack that some nutter on here has been spouting offensive conspiracy theory shit over, while dead people are still warm, then like i said to others you have the wrong man. will happily see you bright and early tomorow morning to discuss this further. shameful that you do not find any fault in the man who has used this tragedy for his own warped reasons, yet are happy to find fault with me for being disgusted with him for it. not the brighton i know.

He hasn't been banned.

I never said remorseful I have had enough dealings with you not to expect that. I have also has enough dealings with Brunswick to know roughly the line he is going to take. If it bothered me as much as it clearly bothers you I would have put him on ignore by now. Not started a new thread about him with a rather chidish "him or me Theme".

By creating this thread you have given his views more exposure than they would previously have had.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Spanish, go get some sleep dude... this whole thread has been a complete abortion. We don't all read all threads and you haven't actually explained in the initial post what this is all about, so people may well find you just a little unhinged. How you can accuse people of 'finding fault with' you is totally down to your own ramblings. But to actually try to have a go at the owner/moderators because you didn't like someone's view seems a tad strange.

As prescribed, aspirin with the cornflakes old boy.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
To be fair Spanish, as you can read i was involved in the Olso thread with Brunswick and Seagullinexile and this actually reaffirmed my love for NSC and slightly wider; our rights within this country. We could disagree completely with each other but that is OK, as long as we stick within the rules, weird and wonderful views are allowed, i disagree with peoples bizarre views on Dick Knight but hey it is their prerogative to hold those views. Your personal opinions on Brunswick are just that, personal, if you dont like it, walk away. I think trying to do a 'him or me' is a bit out of order, just rise above it.

Anyway this has got to be better than China or Iran where we would all be in political prison just for registering on a forum like this!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
He hasn't been banned.

I never said remorseful I have had enough dealings with you not to expect that. I have also has enough dealings with Brunswick to know roughly the line he is going to take. If it bothered me as much as it clearly bothers you I would have put him on ignore by now. Not started a new thread about him with a rather chidish "him or me Theme".

By creating this thread you have given his views more exposure than they would previously have had.

fair points mate. will not labour the point i just found it all very offensive in the light of todays events. i hope people understood what i meant when i was offended by it. i cannot let people say there are mossad conspiracies on days like these and i am sorry that people think its ok. its madness and offensive. i really dont want to sound a cnt but someone has to say NO sometimes. good luck to all of those who dont think its bad or out of order.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
using the words dude and abortion really tell me all i need to know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here