Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if starting a thread about another poster is a banning offence - brunswick

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
no the geezer who while people are still being shovelled up into body bags spouts crackpots theories is a strange person. i am just a bloke who finds it f***ing offensive. you are misdirected. i would add 'my friend' but you aint.

I don't particularly warm to his theories either but he is allowed to believe in them. Glad you didn't add 'my friend' as for one I don't know you and you have acted like a whiney tool on this thread.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Tell me something 'The Spanish', other than being an obvious bonehead, are you drunk? I would think you probably are.

How much do you have to pay to use the NSC service? How much free time do you think the owner puts in to make this work? That is besides the raising of funds, charity work and the responsibility that goes with running a busy forum. What do you do? Apart from come here to whine and whinge about the free service you recieve but obviously no longer want. Do yourself and the rest of NSC a favour and do one. I am all for constructive criticism, but idiots like you deserve everything you get and hopefully it will be dished out to you.

Moron.

god you are boring.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
And you aren't even a half wit.

no you know what perhaps brunswick is right its probably mossad. you are right i am the half wit.

every get the feeling you are nailing your colours to the wrong mast? if you want to side with the bedsit loonies then go ahead. when it comes out that mossad were involved and i was the lunatic i will come round your house personally and say sorry.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have no idea what you are talking about 'The Spanish', you just sound like a complete twat to me for starting such an inane thread.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
That is riduculous. We all now we play 4-4-2, Diamond or not at all.

Sorry SSB, spelling mistake you are now in court for a 1 year ban. C'mon guys we are having and I really do believe one of the greatest era's of our club, Can we enjoy it please, remember it's a forum for debate, not for keyboard warriors to flex their spotty muscles.. by the way given last night I have counted 12 Black Ford cars between, 2nd Avenue, Grand Avenue, 3rd & 4th Avenue in Hove. I know 2 people who own 2 off them and trust me unless your Hulk Hogan you will be seriously pissing against the wind. Your words were Baseball bats to meet any Black ford car drivers and that you'd deal with them your way. PM me my old mucker, I'll do the introductions !!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
back from the pub i have no idea what this is about, though there are clues, between The Spanish and "im a looney nutter" brunswick, i fancy i'd side with The Spanish who tends to have a clue.

after a recent post, i wonder if brunswick has ever come out of his k-hole. would explain alot.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I know, just hopped know 1 wud notice.

Sorry SSB, spelling mistake you are now in court for a 1 year ban. C'mon guys we are having and I really do believe one of the greatest era's of our club, Can we enjoy it please, remember it's a forum for debate, not for keyboard warriors to flex their spotty muscles.. by the way given last night I have counted 12 Black Ford cars between, 2nd Avenue, Grand Avenue, 3rd & 4th Avenue in Hove. I know 2 people who own 2 off them and trust me unless your Hulk Hogan you will be seriously pissing against the wind. Your words were Baseball bats to meet any Black ford car drivers and that you'd deal with them your way. PM me my old mucker, I'll do the introductions !!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Personally not a 'keyboard warrior', I just get f***ed off with people that come here for free and start threads like this. Running a much smaller forum myself of some 2,000 registered users I just find it ignorant at the constant 'have a go's' at the people that run these services voluntarily. If they don't like it, sod off... don't try gaining attention for their own sad personal lives.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
thanks lads the sensible people are back from the pub. i even had simster on my side for a bit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hello. Can I help?

For the record - I also have no idea what this is about, but nothing on the entire board has been reported tonight, so I can only assume nothing untoward has happened.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Personally not a 'keyboard warrior', I just get f***ed off with people that come here for free and start threads like this. Running a much smaller forum myself of some 2,000 registered users I just find it ignorant at the constant 'have a go's' at the people that run these services voluntarily. If they don't like it, sod off... don't try gaining attention for their own sad personal lives.

honestly mate if there is anything you find troubling about me being angry with a bomb going off in oslo killing umpteen people and someone on here using it to perpeptuate conspiracy theories, please let me know. if you honestly think i am the nutter in all this then f*** living in your world.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You're a nutter, go to bed, two aspirins with your cornflakes and the cricket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can I just make a simple request:

Friday binfests are a staple of NSC. Or they were, anyway. If you are going to kick off like some sort of loon, could you please do it around lunchtime so that you draw in more traffic. It's good for the advertising revenue. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here