Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if starting a thread about another poster is a banning offence - brunswick

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
fair points mate. will not labour the point i just found it all very offensive in the light of todays events. i hope people understood what i meant when i was offended by it. i cannot let people say there are mossad conspiracies on days like these and i am sorry that people think its ok. its madness and offensive. i really dont want to sound a cnt but someone has to say NO sometimes. good luck to all of those who dont think its bad or out of order.

I think he just replied tongue in cheek to all those who were immediately blaming Islam terrorists.... saying one should not judge until the fact are known. It could be any group. The killings now appear to have been carried out by a Norwegian Neo Nazi.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
The Spanish, go get some sleep dude... this whole thread has been a complete abortion. We don't all read all threads and you haven't actually explained in the initial post what this is all about, so people may well find you just a little unhinged. How you can accuse people of 'finding fault with' you is totally down to your own ramblings. But to actually try to have a go at the owner/moderators because you didn't like someone's view seems a tad strange.

As prescribed, aspirin with the cornflakes old boy.

Spot on again LondonBlue.

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Dont often post and havent read the whole thread, however I proper laughed out loud at the post on page one calling a poster nosey. IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE STICKING THEYRE NOSE IN DONT POST YOUR ISSUES ON A PUBLIC FORUM! x

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
"brunswick has some different views.....i don't like it....i call him names, and so do others.........so lets start a thread and spend time ganging up and trying to get him banned."

if alternate views rile you up so much, then simply click ignore.

images

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
"brunswick has some different views.....i don't like it....i call him names, and so do others.........so lets start a thread and spend time ganging up and trying to get him banned."

images

So what are your thoughts on the alleged culprit and his motives? Cover up I suppose.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

images

you dont offer an 'alternative view'. sorry mate but i find your conspiracy theories offensive and i am amazed you are tolerated to the degree you are. simple as that. if that makes me a cnt then so be it.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Im fully with the Spanish on this one. Im all for freedom of expression, but Brunswick is yet again derailing a thread with ludicrous conspiracy theories. And yes we can put him on ignore, but when he takes over a thread to such an extent it becomes an exercise in futility.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Im fully with the Spanish on this one. Im all for freedom of expression, but Brunswick is yet again derailing a thread with ludicrous conspiracy theories. And yes we can put him on ignore, but when he takes over a thread to such an extent it becomes an exercise in futility.

thank you scampi. just in case anyone joining late is unsure of whats going on, 80 - odd people have been murdered in norway and brunswick yet again uses a tragedy like this to tell us it was done by jews and lizards. if you think thats alright and a bit of a joke then good luck to you. i personally find it massively offensive but perhaps i am a little hypersensitive.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
thank you scampi. just in case anyone joining late is unsure of whats going on, 80 - odd people have been murdered in norway and brunswick yet again uses a tragedy like this to tell us it was done by jews and lizards. if you think thats alright and a bit of a joke then good luck to you. i personally find it massively offensive but perhaps i am a little hypersensitive.

But just for balance, it is fine to jump to the conclusion that is was done by Muslims.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
But just for balance, it is fine to jump to the conclusion that is was done by Muslims.

why do you always have to have balance. meaningless.

i am just sick of brunswicks offensive conspiracy theories and the indulgence of him - i am not here to deal with everyone who is wrong about this incident one by one. you are missing the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here