Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Prescott says 'no'

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
A further point - I'm pretty certain that Naylor/The Argus will get hold of the decision somehow and leak it. This is probably the biggest news story in Sussex for many a month/year, and The Argus HAS to get the decision.....it will probably have a bevy of hacks in the pubs of Falmer and other strategic locations!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's too close to call.

My gut feeling - 60% YES, 40% NO. There are excellent reasons for and against Falmer, so neither result would surprise me.

One thing is certain - a recommendation by those that matter will have already have been made. I expect the stage we've reached now is where Prescott will be on the point of reading that final recommendation with a view to making an announcement.

I can't see any prospect of a leak before the official announcement.

pigin stripes said:
For those who want to listen the answer has been sent to the club, several days ago. My understanding from those who know and I am led to believe only the main 3 persons involved know the result is being delayed for 28 days until its made public.
A official response is to be made by a firm of solicitors acting for JP. on the 25/10/05.

NO I don't know the result however from what I have been told I believe its a NO, but with a yes for Sheepcote.

:cool:
talking out of your fanny,full of your self importance,"me and jp"
go f*** yourself walter mitty,c unt

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
:lolol: :clap2: :clap: :smokin:

A decision will be made by 31st October. FACT.

Now f-off anyone who has friends, friends of friends or I once knew someone who knew someone type stories. We've heard it all before, you've always been wrong before and until I hear something from a more trusted source - inc the Argus - I'm still going with my gut feeling which is/has been for a while.....it's going to be a Yes with some conditions attached.

You can apologise later "Pigeon Shits" or whoever you claim to be in November. But stop your bullshit scaremongering - they shot people like you in the 1940's and rightly so. This is too sensitive a subject to mess around with. And I for one don't believe anyone who's so "professionally in the know" as you claim to be would come on to what is a message board and release the biggest story of the decade without revealing who they are. Journalists put their names to "exclusives", so why don't you? That is, if you're not talking utter shite-man............

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell is one of the people involved in the public inquiry and is not employed by the club.
He has no obligation to any other party and so can tell anybody he chooses about the decision which will arrive by letter.

So the rest of the rumours are complete baloney.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
portlock seagull said:
:lolol: :clap2: :clap: :smokin:

A decision will be made by 31st October. FACT.

Now f-off anyone who has friends, friends of friends or I once knew someone who knew someone type stories. We've heard it all before, you've always been wrong before and until I hear something from a more trusted source - inc the Argus - I'm still going with my gut feeling which is/has been for a while.....it's going to be a Yes with some conditions attached.

You can apologise later "Pigeon Shits" or whoever you claim to be in November. But stop your bullshit scaremongering - they shot people like you in the 1940's and rightly so. This is too sensitive a subject to mess around with. And I for one don't believe anyone who's so "professionally in the know" as you claim to be would come on to what is a message board and release the biggest story of the decade without revealing who they are. Journalists put their names to "exclusives", so why don't you? That is, if you're not talking utter shite-man............

Well said that man.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
Lord Bracknell is one of the people involved in the public inquiry and is not employed by the club.
He has no obligation to any other party and so can tell anybody he chooses about the decision which will arrive by letter.

So the rest of the rumours are complete baloney.

mine isnt.

I mean honestly I can name my source but its some obscure education minister.

but you do your research on my background and you'd find its far from "baloney" for me to be privvy to such information.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bigc said:
mine isnt.

I mean honestly I can name my source but its some obscure education minister.

but you do your research on my background and you'd find its far from "baloney" for me to be privvy to such information.

It wasn't you I had in mind when I said baloney. It's all this rubbish about a 28 day blackout etc

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Does their face look bothered?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here