Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If not Wilkins then who?

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
This is all a bit pointless really - Dick will not get rid of Wendy for at least 10 games - and if we win one the count will start again. So, you either have to hope that we lose 10 league games in a row (which would put us in the do do) or accept that the odd win here and there will keep us in the avoid relegation hunt. Either way, we are in for a frustrating season with Falmer being held up by the Club as the panacea to all our woes. Once Falmer has got the green light in early September the real pressure will start - what excuses will be used for poor management on the football pitch then? I await with heightened anticipation.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I know some people are saying Wilkins should get more time but, other than Fergie, I can't really think of (m)any managers who have had a shit first year at a club, got yet more time and then gone on to great things. Either our cash situation means we will be shit whoever is in charge and we are in terminal decline (let's hope not) or we need a change of direction. I think Warnock would be a great coup for us but Knight won't get rid of Wilkins will he!? I really can't see that happening unless come Marhc time we're really in the shit and looking set for the drop. If we look safe-ish, Knight will be happy I reckon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here