Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it rains and I sit near the front will I get wet? For crying out bloody loud...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
and has anyone told us how we will be protected from the oncoming tsunami.

Exactly and then what ? another fixture pile up due to a waterlogged pitch Storer68.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
WOW your really are a massive Cun,t arent you. Continually giving it the big man around campus sitting behind your keyboard. Lets have it straight shall we I bought 2 season tickets one for me and one for my Grandad, an 82 year old man who has been following the Albion long before your mum was wiping the sh1t from you balls. He has the eyesight of a mole and is pretty frail and weak. So thats why i asked for some advice on how close to sit, so that he has the best view while not sitting in the pissing rain. Its fine for me to sit in the rain but its more of a risk for my 82 year old grandad to do it. Hence me being pi55ed off that he has now signed up for the most expensive ticket in the stadium and he is still not guaranteed staying dry upon the reccomendation of someone at the club. The fact is shes not a salewoman as everyone going in there is to buy their tickets, she doesnt have to sell the stadium to us.

Yes some of the replys have been pretty funny and ive had a good laugh as myself, im not too bothered about getting wet and have done for the past 6 years, plus its all abit of a joke but you sir are just a complete prick.

Thanks for that - very well thought out and beautifully presented.

If you took the trouble to read most of the comments, you will find that most people are saying that NSC isn't really the best place to air any grievances you have about the sales process. You should be having this row with the club, not with all 'the big men around campus'.

Complete prick I may be, but when Falmer opens, at least I'll be dry.

Dont give a shyte how much the stadium cost. When i went to the hut to buy my season ticket the women guaranteed i wouldnt get wet sitting in row H in the WSL. It turns out i am. Its absolute bollox, i was happy to sit anywhere in the WSL but went on her reccommendations. Now ill be getting wet like the previous 6 years ive spent at the Withdean. Absolute Joke

although if you've only be going to Withers since 2005, you simply have no concept of what sitting in the rain, watching BHA is like

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
gold.jpg :lolol:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I seem to be out of step with most of NSC on this one. I think it was a reasonable question to ask for a valid reason and she should have just said "I don't know" instead of bullshitting you. You have mt sympathy, for what it's worth.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you are 8 rows from the front at the Emirates, you could get wet.
If you are 8 rows from the front at Wembley, you could get wet.
If you are 8 rows from the front at Seaworld, you could get wet.

Its the nature of these things. You shouldn't really need it to be explained.

As early turn of the century Withers regulars will recall the thing to be seen in was the Albion plastic PONCHO! It reflected the low tech nature of the venue perfectly

next season , a new state of the art stadium will demand a new state of the art look. and the choice of discerning style conscious BHA fans will be this......
images

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Thanks for that - very well thought out and beautifully presented.

If you took the trouble to read most of the comments, you will find that most people are saying that NSC isn't really the best place to air any grievances you have about the sales process. You should be having this row with the club, not with all 'the big men around campus'.

Complete prick I may be, but when Falmer opens, at least I'll be dry.

This made me laugh out loud. Well done, sir.

I sat at the front in the Emirates and it rained. I had a coat. It was fine and Arsenal won 6-0. If my "rain experience" at the Amex replicates this, I'll live.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I worry about the people in the Lower West.
If their is heavy rainfall, the Falmer pond could overflow and its all downhill to wards the lower west.
Not only is your brain wet, you feet might get damp at the water level rises.

I seem to be out of step with most of NSC on this one. I think it was a reasonable question to ask for a valid reason and she should have just said "I don't know" instead of bullshitting you. You have my sympathy, for what it's worth.

Mine too, which is worth loads.
However, we must NOT let a reasonable point overshadow the opportunity to lambast and deride a fellow Albion fan from a keyboard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here