Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it rains and I sit near the front will I get wet? For crying out bloody loud...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can I just say, I'm glad I'm not going to be sat next to him for a whole season. Just imagine the incessant moaning about EVERYTHING.
And can I just say, I'm glad I'm not going to be sat next to him for a whole season. I don't want to get WET.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Coleby, if you ever decide to buy a conservatory, give me a call.
I can 100% guarentee that you wont get wet (unless you forget to shut the roof vent), because of the solar reflective glass it wont get hot in the summer and it will be so warm in the winter, you will be able to walk around in your Y-fronts, unless you are still wearing them on your head.:tosser:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Yeah I would be, when he puts his brolly up you wont see fuc all

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Yeah I would be, when he puts his brolly up you wont see fuc all

:laugh::laugh: I'm in Row K - hope he hasn't got one of those golfing brollies or I'll be f***ed as well!

TBH I'm more concerned at what else he'll moan about - will I be able to cheer, shout, generally show signs of exitement or merriement and throw abuse at the linesman without offending his sensibilities? :laugh:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Sitting in the WSU I am very concerned with the potential draft that may come from the gaps in the roof. I was assured that being under the roof in the upper tier would protect me from any cold winds or uncomfortable conditions. However I have looked on the webcam and I am sure I saw some leaves blowing about up there and fear I have been led up the garden path by the club.

I understand that the stadium is not yet finished so maybe they will install a giant draft excluding snake in the stadium like the one my nan uses to keep the draft out of her lounge (see below). I will be checking the webcam daily and unless this is installed by the end of April I will be writing to Mr Bloom for a refund

12-6-refab-snake.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
canstock0699336.jpg

"Tally ho chaps - we're going in"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here