Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for flags and banners to DANGLE around The AMEX.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Great thread and a superb effort Tom.

I could get that made up on a 3m x 2m banner for around £120. If 12 people would be up for putting £10 in each it would be a goer.

Any takers?

Or we could go even bigger than 3m x 2m if people are up for it? I'd need to get a quote.

An interesting site here which looks at some of AFC Wimbledon's flags -

For the Love of the Game: Flags, Football, Art and AFC Wimbledon

We've designed a NSK one inspired by the Dark Star brewery which should be on display at Oldham and Rochdale. Keep your eyes peeled!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
i'd be happy to spend a bit more time and effort on it if people wanted it printed!

in the meantime, how about this :)
Untitled-1.jpg

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Ok well I'll get this started by committing £10.

The only bits I'm not 100% keen on are the "Palace Fan" and the ITs & npower logos, feels a bit too corporate, although I accept its a mimic of a film poster so happy to go with the majority if others are up for getting it made up.

Who's in?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'll just point out now that this was just a mess around and if people put cash in I'd spend loads of time on altering all of the little bits until everyones happy. (including the quotes).

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I'd like a banner that simply said "The South Is Rising" is some kind of slightly menacing and midly arrogant font if there is such a thing.

And a flag with like those faded pictures of 4/5 proper legends from the past on it lined up together with the title "Brighton Never Forgets." or just "Never Forgotten."

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I'd like a banner that simply said "The South Is Rising" is some kind of slightly menacing and midly arrogant font if there is such a thing.

And a flag with like those faded pictures of 4/5 proper legends from the past on it lined up together with the title "Brighton Never Forgets." or just "Never Forgotten."

Which players, I will play with that tonight

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Anyone you think befitting, Mendoza! I thought maybe a couple of managers as well. Well, I just wanted one with Steve Gritt on it, really!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ok well I'll get this started by committing £10.

The only bits I'm not 100% keen on are the "Palace Fan" and the ITs & npower logos, feels a bit too corporate, although I accept its a mimic of a film poster so happy to go with the majority if others are up for getting it made up.

Who's in?

Yes. Brilliant idea. Like your new avatar btw. Tickets arrived yet?!

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Yes. Brilliant idea. Like your new avatar btw. Tickets arrived yet?!

Cheers.

Tickets have landed, no more ticket office negotiations a la Vicarage Road.

So do we have 3 people committed £10 each to the Brighton Rock banner?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I have way too much time on my hands... but this was fun! :D

6zvgh4.jpg

Like.

Only thing I'd change is the bottom bit. I'd leave it blank below Brighton Rock.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Cheers.

Tickets have landed, no more ticket office negotiations a la Vicarage Road.

So do we have 3 people committed £10 each to the Brighton Rock banner?

Put me down for a tenner for this, what are the chances of also getting one poster sized?

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Wouldn't we need to wait unitl we know next seasons squad before that flag gets made. It would look a bit poo if one of them left in the summer?

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
Put me down for a tenner............. that is excellant. Needs to stay as close to a movie poster as possible though.

i.e. In larger letters Starring ..... ....... ?

Directed by ...... Tony Bloom ? or Poyet.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here