Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for flags and banners to DANGLE around The AMEX.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
:wink:As there appears to be restrictions in terms of where banners can go, I was thinking whether there was an opportunity to use the "blank" space behind the top row of seats in the North Stand?

I'm thinking something in coordination with the Club, such as putting eyelets / cord along the back wall of the North Stand at a reasonable height so we can hang up larger banners and change the banners as time (& players, managers, achievements) passes on.

What d'you reckon? :wink:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
:wink:As there appears to be restrictions in terms of where banners can go, I was thinking whether there was an opportunity to use the "blank" space behind the top row of seats in the North Stand?

I'm thinking something in coordination with the Club, such as putting eyelets / cord along the back wall of the North Stand at a reasonable height so we can hang up larger banners and change the banners as time (& players, managers, achievements) passes on.

What d'you reckon? :wink:

i think this would be a great place for them to go, i believe Shrewsbury have a few at the back of their stand behind the goal, and it looked good

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think I am going to go with this graphic. Not sure what to write in the middle.

Thinking "POYETRY IN MOTION"

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• gus poyet blue.jpg
    gus poyet blue.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 556

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Looking at the webcam again, there is SOME space at the back of the North Stand, but more windows than I'd recollected. So maybe a partial solution.

However, as well as potentially using the corners for banners whilst there's no seats, could we use those huge vertical spaces where they've now joined up the stands?

Mendoza - I'm in awe at the creative ideas pouring from your general direction!! Some top class, good quality banners, mixed with some more "amateur" looking banners will soon make the Amex feel like home (unlike the likes of Arsenal, who struggled for years to build this up at the Emirates).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i think i am going to go with this graphic. Not sure what to write in the middle.

Thinking "poyetry in motion"

any suggestions?

"sporks not forks!"

edit: in CAPITALS obviously, f*** knows why NSC downgrades it :angry:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The Brighton Rock one is very impressive. Presumably having looked at the webcam we could use both corners on either side of the away end for flags too, f*** the away fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here