Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for flags and banners to DANGLE around The AMEX.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Another one we've had made.

Will be at the back of the North Stand for anyone who's interested.

img_2910.jpg

I chuffin' LOVE that one.

Then again, I guess I would, wouldn't I.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
No disrespect but isn't it time to ditch that Burgess Hill George Cross? (or indeed any George Cross) apart from Brighton being part of England (along with 89 other league clubs) the relevence escapes me

Yes, because Brighton are the only team in England that have supporters who use the St. George cross to bare the name of their group/town. It's tradition, get over yourself.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another one we've had made.

Will be at the back of the North Stand for anyone who's interested.

img_2910.jpg
love it :) small question , will it get proper hooks at some point of will it be held up with duct tape?

other then that TOP,TOP job

sherwoodgull

Aug 3, 2011
How about............retro JOHN 3:16 banner but with a new twist.............GUS 3:16...or...KNIGHT 3:16...or...BLOOM 3:16...or even...
WARD 3:16...YEAH a WARD 3:16...A BANNER TO GO WITH THE WARD CHANT No1 is peter ward etc etc...COOL AND AN ALBION LEGEND ! I can even see the t-shirt in the store now !

Bert365

May 7, 2006
there's a nice piece of wall at the back of the WSU could do with a nice long banner along it any ideas what they cost

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Feel that the WSL could do with some banners & flags draped down it's southern most end,the metal looks a bit bare

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
yesterday was the most i have seen around the amex, anyone planning on getting any more flags/banners etc made ?

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
[MENTION=2934]tomysupercup[/MENTION] has a great idea for a Tony Bloom one too, I certainly cant wait to see it. It's just the cost of these damn things! They do look great though and hope other join in and bring them along, There is far to much grey in that stadium for my liking.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
What about a white back ground with blue and white snowflakes and a nice piccy like on the banners outside the Amex of wardy with simply

'wardy wonderland'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here