Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for flags and banners to DANGLE around The AMEX.

some of the flags on here are alright I suppose, but personally i'd like to see a £3.99 cross of St George with The Sun logo in the bottom right hand corner, JJB in the other and 'BHA ULTRAS' painted across it, It would make Mendoza's Peter Ward one look like a pile o shite

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
some of the flags on here are alright I suppose, but personally i'd like to see a £3.99 cross of St George with The Sun logo in the bottom right hand corner, JJB in the other and 'BHA ULTRAS' painted across it, It would Mendoza's Peter Ward one look like a pile o shite

too f***ing right!

seriously though, good thread, love some of the designs

surprised no 'real' types have been on sniffing and saying it's 'cringeworthy' yet

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else ordering one?

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
how about one of these dangling from the west stand upper, above gus' dugout

attachment.php

LIKE!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Flag has been made, I was in The AMEX yesterday and there is NO advertising in front of my seat, although a Seagulls Direct one is very close by.

POYETRY IN MOTION is going to decorate the front of the WSU (North stand side)*

*until a nasty steward takes it down and burns it on the centre spot whilst getting the coppers to piss and dance on it

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Our big 'un in the North stand is taking shape in honour of Dick Knight and to complement dicks bar!

It's not going to be ready for the opener though because we're awaiting clarification still on waving big flag "rules" from club. But the idea is to turn the North into AMexFIELD / look the most original sea of colour outside the scousers famous ground one day. Just needs everyone to pull together and follow Mendoza's lead! Superb banner my friend, well done!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Our big 'un in the North stand is taking shape in honour of Dick Knight and to complement dicks bar!

It's not going to be ready for the opener though because we're awaiting clarification still on waving big flag "rules" from club. But the idea is to turn the North into AMexFIELD / look the most original sea of colour outside the scousers famous ground one day. Just needs everyone to pull together and follow Mendoza's lead! Superb banner my friend, well done!

What are you going for, how big is it, how much is it costing and who is funding it?

I'd be happy for NSC to provide some funding if there was something good, BIG and will make an impact.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here