Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for flags and banners to DANGLE around The AMEX.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have way too much time on my hands... but this was fun! :D

6zvgh4.jpg

Noone. Shall. Pass.

?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'd like us to have banners/portraits, in and around the ground, of special people of the past with maybe a caption as to what they achieved or a quote or years of service. Similar to those at Lords. I'd love to see a picture of Gritt at the final whistle in Hereford.

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
Love the Brighton Rock banner.

Would love to see a Brighton banner that uses the phrase 'Stand or Fall'. I've mentioned this before, I think this is something the club should make more use of .. should be under the club badge on the shirts in my opinion. And over the entrance to the pitch in the players tunnel.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Would love to see a Brighton banner that uses the phrase 'Stand or Fall'. I've mentioned this before, I think this is something the club should make more use of .. should be under the club badge on the shirts in my opinion. And over the entrance to the pitch in the players tunnel.

Stand or Fall? Hebberd and his stewards are not going to like that.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
How about one of these dangling from the West Stand Upper, above Gus' dugout

("Poyetry In Motion")

Very nice...like it a lot!

Brighton Rock banner is class (Anfieldesque in bannertastic quality!)

Love the "THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MURRAY" flag too....inventive.

Great idea. Also been thinking about a SBTS related slogan on a flag. Great stuff.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Happy to put a tenner to the Brighton Rock Flag (subject to the necessary amendments alluded to).

If we get loads of (enough) people pledging, could we upsize the 3m x 2m dimensions to create a really impacting display?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here