Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Westlake is Available

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Seems that most people have forgotten all about him now that we've almost re-signed DC.

In my view, Westlake would be a better option though, and he's available from Leeds.

They've left all their transfer listed players off their tour, including Curtis Weston, Anthony Elding and Seba Carole.

Would love to see him back here, but it doesn't look too positive at the minute.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Westlake would be a qualla signing, but seeing as he has never played under MA seems unlikely!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
when are people gonna stop going on about wilkins loan signings? micky has his own ideas on who he'd like to bring in ! !

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
when are people gonna stop going on about wilkins loan signings? micky has his own ideas on who he'd like to bring in ! !

So you wouldn't want to see arguably two of our best players from last year return then in Richards and Westlake?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And to be fair Glen Murray is quality.

Anyway when Westlake "came back" for his second spell he didnt really impress me that much actually.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
always liked Westlake's personality and enthusiasm, genuine bloke who seemed to enjoy his time down here...shame he likely won't be back

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Yes please or Racon oh and Richards
Thank you in anticipation, Dick

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
love to sign thierry racon and ian westlake thought they would both a touch of class a lot better than league one standard and would out shine against most oppostion! racon was class against leeds and forest battled brilliantly!

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Therry Racon is worth way more than we could afford. I'd suspect if we enquired now they'd want about £750k-£1m. He was clearly pure class when he was with us the majority of the time. The few errors in judgment he made were just down to inexperience. He'll shine at Charlton when given a chance and he'll no doubt be a Premier League player in about 3 years mark my words.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Therry Racon is worth way more than we could afford. I'd suspect if we enquired now they'd want about £750k-£1m. He was clearly pure class when he was with us the majority of the time. The few errors in judgment he made were just down to inexperience. He'll shine at Charlton when given a chance and he'll no doubt be a Premier League player in about 3 years mark my words.

Agreed. he was excellent here and i suspect that he will be playing in the top flight soon.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Still available, and has no future at Leeds after they gave him the number 37.

Could play central as some see this as a problem position.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Still available, and has no future at Leeds after they gave him the number 37.

Could play central as some see this as a problem position.

How much would he cost us? I believe Leeds paid 7 figures for him, so my guess is that they'd want too much. If we could get him at 250k he'd be a great signing. Can't see it happening though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here