Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Westlake is Available

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
On a SHED load at Leeds.

BUT was left at home when they went off on their pre-season trip and looks like he is surplus to requirements.

Possibly a long-term loan with us paying a bit of his wages might be advantagous for both clubs.

I heard one rumours from a friend in Leeds that he was on as much as 15k a week!

Shame, because I think he would add some real balance and attacking threat to our midfield.

McLeod Westlake Thomson Cox

That would be DECENT.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
On a SHED load at Leeds.

BUT was left at home when they went off on their pre-season trip and looks like he is surplus to requirements.

Possibly a long-term loan with us paying a bit of his wages might be advantagous for both clubs.

I heard one rumours from a friend in Leeds that he was on as much as 15k a week!

Shame, because I think he would add some real balance and attacking threat to our midfield.

McLeod Westlake Thomson Cox

That would be DECENT.

Agree that would be an awesome four across the midfield

£15,000 per week even if we paid a third that would be a lot for a club like ours

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
So who would you bring in from the conference then??

The professional scouts at the club got Dixon

What makes you think there are better?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
heard he was on about £7k and we were paying half when he was on loan. Think he would be a good signing and could play central.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Even if he is on more and Mayo and Hart's wages wouldn't cover it they would have given us more cash to put TOWARDS covering it which again, would have been a better way of spending that money.

I would also suggest Adam Virgo's wages would have been better spent on Westlake.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Even if he is on more and Mayo and Hart's wages wouldn't cover it they would have given us more cash to put TOWARDS covering it which again, would have been a better way of spending that money.

I would also suggest Adam Virgo's wages would have been better spent on Westlake.[/QUOTE]

That however i will agree on

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As far as I can see we have El Abd, Elphick, Lynch, Hawkins and Hinshelwood who will all be competing for central defensive positions WITHOUT Virgo.

We have nobody who is a natural attacking central midfield player like Westlake and he could have also slotted in on the left hand side when McLeod is missing.

I know who I would rather have signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here