Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got into a punch up tonight

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
f*** me. The Font and Firkin was chocka full of plastic mancs. Admittedly drnk and chang can make a Brighton fan quite perky and I gave a few renditions of "I support my local club" but I left with a few Chelski mates after the game and then realised I'd left my jacket in the pub.

I went back to get it and some plastic manc **** was sitting on it. I asked (politely) for it. He hugged me. and shouted in my ear "We Won!!!!

I said I don't support the f***ing Manure and neither did he as he was clearly some Guildford born glory seeking tosser who cared enough to buy the top but not actually go to the games. The sod took a swing at me so for one of the rare times in my adult life I had a pop back. And got kicked out the pub.

I f***ing hate plastic mancs. Really, really hate them.

Good work. Well done:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Oh that's really mature and clever of you. I'm so pleased I read about it. Now, weren't YOU telling me to f*** off just a minute ago? Unbelievable!

What Buzzer has done has shown more class that anything you will possibly do, associating yourself with the "Surrey Reds"

That's what it takes to be a real man.

Buzzer you are my hero.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The place was full of wankers, i too was there had a chat with buzza, and i have never been so angry by it ever! it does not bother me who people support but have some f***ing connection with the club, if everyone in there went to at least 2 games a year and to take it as far as every bloke who lives in brighton who watched it last night who have never been to see the albion it would make me happy and make a massive difference to this club and hopefully stop all these wankers claiming to be champions!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, if you go to the FONT on a night where two English teams are playing in a major European final you are going to be surrounded by so-called 'plastic' fans. You can hardly get pissed off by it and you can't blame the guy for having a swing really.

And sniff on a school night? Naughty naughty.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
f*** me. The Font and Firkin was chocka full of plastic mancs. Admittedly drnk and chang can make a Brighton fan quite perky and I gave a few renditions of "I support my local club" but I left with a few Chelski mates after the game and then realised I'd left my jacket in the pub.

I went back to get it and some plastic manc **** was sitting on it. I asked (politely) for it. He hugged me. and shouted in my ear "We Won!!!!

I said I don't support the f***ing Manure and neither did he as he was clearly some Guildford born glory seeking tosser who cared enough to buy the top but not actually go to the games. The sod took a swing at me so for one of the rare times in my adult life I had a pop back. And got kicked out the pub.

I f***ing hate plastic mancs. Really, really hate them.

Just a question - do your Chelsea mates all come from Chelsea?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
To be fair, if you go to the FONT on a night where two English teams are playing in a major European final you are going to be surrounded by so-called 'plastic' fans. You can hardly get pissed off by it and you can't blame the guy for having a swing really.

And sniff on a school night? Naughty naughty.

But are they really English teams. One owned by Americans the other Russians. Bollocks to them both

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why the f*** should I keep quiet? Plastic mans need to be told that they're glory hunting wankers.

would you have felt any different if he was a Man U season ticket holder that perhaps couldn't get a ticket and therefore chose this pub to watch the game.

What is it with English fans who all believe that you must live withing spitting distance of a local club to be a "true fan".

My mate is a Bayern Munich fan. He lives in Hangleton. He get accross to Germany about 10 times a year to watch them. Is he a plastic fan because according to the logic on here he is?

What the hell does it matter where somone lives, or where they were born in relation to the support of a club?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But are they really English teams. One owned by Americans the other Russians. Bollocks to them both

BUT most clubs who are floated on the Stock Exchange havent the faintest idea who buys their shares. The investment companies may be owned by japanese, Fench, English, or a miriad of countries

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
would you have felt any different if he was a Man U season ticket holder that perhaps couldn't get a ticket and therefore chose this pub to watch the game.

What is it with English fans who all believe that you must live withing spitting distance of a local club to be a "true fan".

My mate is a Bayern Munich fan. He lives in Hangleton. He get accross to Germany about 10 times a year to watch them. Is he a plastic fan because according to the logic on here he is?

What the hell does it matter where somone lives, or where they were born in relation to the support of a club?

Most sensible post on NSC for a long time.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

nail on the head, it defies logic in here, we have people condoning violence, wheras if it was a hooligan thread we would get people calling for them to bring back capital punishment etc, etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

No Dave it doesnt. Because your mate makes an effort to go and watch them when he can.
What I think the point is here is that these plastic fans (and I include Chelsea where were you when you were shit etc etc) do not make even the teeniest, tiniest effort to see the club they "support". The nearest effort they make is to go to the pub or subscribe to sky sports.

However well done Buzzer. But what the f*** were you doing in the Font anyway.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
BUT most clubs who are floated on the Stock Exchange havent the faintest idea who buys their shares. The investment companies may be owned by japanese, Fench, English, or a miriad of countries

But can you describe the likes of Chelsea, man utd etc as English clubs anymore. Lets not forget how many foreign players play for them. I like to watch the blue square premier on setanta and have been to some non league games. Now thats real English footbal

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
No Dave it doesnt. Because your mate makes an effort to go and watch them when he can.
What I think the point is here is that these plastic fans (and I include Chelsea where were you when you were shit etc etc) do not make even the teeniest, tiniest effort to see the club they "support". The nearest effort they make is to go to the pub or subscribe to sky sports.

However well done Buzzer. But what the f*** were you doing in the Font anyway.

Dave's mate goes to watch them when he can, so that's OK. But is he a better fan than those who would like to, but can't afford to?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Do you not find the plastics nauseating though Dave ? They "adopt" the biggest, most successful club in the country for no reason other than the fact that they are the biggest, most succesful club in the country. Then in their JJB-purchased shirt, they proceed to lord it over all the other fans, looking down their noses sneering at the smaller clubs, boast about "their teams" achievements, celebrate wildly in front of a TV screen as if it really means something to them when United pick up yet another pot, when the truth of the matter is that they know about one eighth of f***-all about what supporting a football club is ACTUALLY all about.

I totally sympathise with Buzzer, cos I nearly got twatted by a MankWank on the last day of the season. Sitting in the pub watching the Wigan v Man U game, there was this bloke at the bar cheering on the "mighty reds" for all he was worth. Typical southern plastic. Commenting on the refs performance in that match, I remarked "Man U should give that f***ing ref a medal as well".
"Who do YOU support then ?"
"Brighton"
"Who ?"
"Brighton"
"WHO ?"
"Brighton - but I don't support my team from a bar stool"
"f*** off"

So I did (he looked a nasty bit of work, I'd finished my drink anyway and I didn't fancy it). Wish Buzzer had been there though :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here