Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got into a punch up tonight

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
isnt it curious how wheneve you listen to a plastic mancs spurious reason for supporting man utd ( grandad once passed through there on a train etc)its always united they have chosen and not city due to their connection with manchester !!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
isnt it curious how wheneve you listen to a plastic mancs spurious reason for supporting man utd ( grandad once passed through there on a train etc)its always united they have chosen and not city due to their connection with manchester !!

chelsea muppet...............

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You see, i'd agree with him there. Despite me only supporting Brighton, and having no affinity or preference to any Premiership side, I will always support English sides in Europe. Can't see why anyone wouldn't really (unless Palace get there....:lol::lol:)

I'll always support English sides in Europe, except United. I'd far rather see them humiliated and watch steam come out of that sweaty cock's ears. Even if the opposition are German

sorry to be pedantic mate but they werent born within the sound of bow bells then !

To quote Wilkepedia

- Before modern traffic noise, they could be heard as far away as Hackney Marshes -

WHICH is east of Homerton!

Homerton as such meets the criteria now as it always has dome going back 700 years or so.:bigwave:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
BINFEST

i wish i was that cool that i could combine drink AND violence on a night out. we are not worthy :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here