Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got into a punch up tonight

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
f*** me. The Font and Firkin was chocka full of plastic mancs. Admittedly drnk and chang can make a Brighton fan quite perky and I gave a few renditions of "I support my local club" but I left with a few Chelski mates after the game and then realised I'd left my jacket in the pub.

I went back to get it and some plastic manc **** was sitting on it. I asked (politely) for it. He hugged me. and shouted in my ear "We Won!!!!

I said I don't support the f***ing Manure and neither did he as he was clearly some Guildford born glory seeking tosser who cared enough to buy the top but not actually go to the games. The sod took a swing at me so for one of the rare times in my adult life I had a pop back. And got kicked out the pub.

I f***ing hate plastic mancs. Really, really hate them.

The suspense is killing me - did you get your f***ing coat or not?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What a tosser - I've had enough of the plastic fans around here too - I sit next to two Chelsea twats who wouldn't know one end of High St Ken from the other...let alone whether or not Brighton have a stadium yet.

Glad to see someone slapping them into shape Buzzer!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I just wouldnt have gone in there to see all these twats .I know it is nice to watch it in a decent pub but why put yourself through that.

By the way,is it still about 150 degrees in the font?.It was when i last went in there to watch an England game.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Buzzer - I'm very worried........................

Did your HAIRDO remain intact?????????? And what about the jacket??? Please tell me it didn't get all creased up!!!!

You have a stylistic image to uphold y'know!!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I said I don't support the f***ing Manure and neither did he as he was clearly some Guildford born glory seeking tosser who cared enough to buy the top but not actually go to the games. The sod took a swing at me so for one of the rare times in my adult life I had a pop back. And got kicked out the pub.

I f***ing hate plastic mancs. Really, really hate them.

Did you hit him, or was he on the floor rolling about like he'd been taken out by a sniper before you connected???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thats why I watch these type of matches at home nowadays. The amount of times I`ve got into rucks and arguements was ridiculous.
They will never know just how pathetic they all look with their new shirts with the labels still on.
But Buzzer............. you ?
I thought you were different..

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
They must have loved the Manchester WhiteSox winning the Euro Face Off Championship Superbowl Moscow Leg.

Did the pub go mental when Wayne Ronaldo got that head volley past the goal tender?? I reckon Ryan Carrick was their favourite player on the night, and voted him MVP

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well I don't condone pub violence but I sympathise entirely. The place I watched it in was full of lairy plastic Mancs and it does my head in. I know I shouldn't reserve such hatred for them but I can't help it, the more of these glory hunting wankers I come across the more loathing I feel for that arrogant Scot cunt and his team of cheating turds.

By all means go to the pub to enjoy a high profile football match in the company of others but do you have to screech aggressively with delight when the result goes the favour of the Northern dickheads? Getting that passionate about a team from Manchester when you're not from Manchester is frankly embarrassing.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
They must have loved the Manchester WhiteSox winning the Euro Face Off Championship Superbowl Moscow Leg.

Did the pub go mental when Wayne Ronaldo got that head volley past the goal tender?? I reckon Ryan Carrick was their favourite player on the night, and voted him MVP

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I dislike the 'fans' of these teams but I dont hate the players in those sides. (apart from Drogba)
On a different note.

Brown - Terry - Ferdinand - Cole
Cole - Lampard - Carrick - Phillips
Rooney

How the f*** did we fail to qualify for this summer ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here