Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I feel sorry for the moaners

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Must be terrible to have no good reason to cry in their beer on a Saturday night. I reckon we're in a slightly false position but frankly I see no reason for the early season doom and gloom and I also have no problems with Dean Wilkins either.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Why are you in a false position ?. I was talking to a couple of mates the other day (BHA groundstaff) and by the sounds of it, your team are starting to gel together and get really settled.

You're grinding results out and have some decent youngsters coming through

Wilkins out ?

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Sorry I dont see us as being in a false position at the moment. With a little bit of luck against Bristl Rovers & Leeds where we should have won both we would be sitting at the top of the pile right now.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We could be better but no complaints from me at the moment. I still don't like Wilkins as a manager, but we're getting the results so I'm not moaning.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think people who ridiculed Wilkins should be feeling rather sheepish at the moment

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You still don't like Wilkins as a manager even though we're in a much higher position than any of us expected, and showing signs of huge improvement on last season? Is it because he won't be your facebook friend or something? How PATHETIC. Do tell us, what exactly would you be doing differently? Do you expect us to be HIGHER?

You call me pathetic before I have a chance to post why I don't like him. You accuse me of things.
No Complete Bodger, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of replying. You wouldn't give me a fair hearing and there are things told me in confidence that I'm not going to post on an open forum.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We are not a good team. Yes, we're getting results but if we got promoted we would get slaughtered.

I don't really care what you think or how you think I got my information. That's irrelevant. I don't like Wilkins as a manager.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We are not a good team. Yes, we're getting results but if we got promoted we would get slaughtered.

I don't really care what you think or how you think I got my information. That's irrelevant. I don't like Wilkins as a manager.

was it your mate Jake?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why would you replying give me satisfaction? You've made yourself look a clown by claiming not to like a manager that is performing way above all expectations. You may well have been "told things." I don't really care. I'm sure we've all been told things at some point or another. Where it counts is on the pitch, and I see nothing but steady and sustainable improvement. Anyone who knows anything about football would appreciate Wilkins is doing a good job. If you don't like him personally, then fine, that's totally up to you. But how can you not like him as a manager based on what you've seen this season (his first full one in charge)? As far as I'm concerned, making an opinion about a bloke based on what some unknown person has told you in idle conversation rather than how his team perform in front of your eyes each week is a bit pathetic.

Steady on there chap...i'm of similar opinion (pathetic, clown, etc etc), but will at least have a go at trying to justify my views.

I DON'T like Wilkins as manager. Too many times (for my liking) does he seem to make basic mistakes (late subs) and bizarre selections, as well as his reluctance to make changes (why persist with Revell and Cox?).

HOWEVER - at the moment, can't really have any complaints. We're doing well, winnings games, and look to be heading in the right direction. I'm not entirely convinced we'll keep it up (fingers crossed he's sussed out how to pull us out of 6 match losing streaks), but if he does then i for one will be bloody chuffed and admit i'm in the wrong.

Can't really complain for now though...so i'm not going to!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
You still don't like Wilkins as a manager even though we're in a much higher position than any of us expected, and showing signs of huge improvement on last season? Is it because he won't be your facebook friend or something? How PATHETIC. Do tell us, what exactly would you be doing differently? Do you expect us to be HIGHER?

:lolol::lolol: post of the SEASON.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here