Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
hayden_panettiere_1.jpg

*swoon*

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lets get this right people are being hounded (yes HOUNDED) to divulge their sources, on er.. a messagageboard ? Is that right...?

Then may I offer them advice.

Simply stop alluding to things that you know more about than you willing to post.

Easy isn't it...

Why are you bothering to even allude to them if not to let everyone know you know something that nobody else does ?

It's called attention seeking.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm a Wilkins supporter and am surprised at some views on this thread.

Wilkins was given the job because after Dick Knight offered 10 youth team players professional contracts there was only one man to bring them on. Now Sullivan, Rents, Cox, Fraser, Elphick are all regulars in the squad and making a valuable contribution.

He's got Kuipers playing again, did brilliantly to sign Whing and Forster and has worked a miracle with Baz Savage. We have a decent squad that are really beginning to play like a unit. All the substitutions worked on Saturday, and he had the nous to get the pitch watered at hal-time, which also helped.

Yes, it was only Luton, but we're going in the right direction.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm a Wilkins supporter and am surprised at some views on this thread.

Wilkins was given the job because after Dick Knight offered 10 youth team players professional contracts there was only one man to bring them on. Now Sullivan, Rents, Cox, Fraser, Elphick are all regulars in the squad and making a valuable contribution.

He's got Kuipers playing again, did brilliantly to sign Whing and Forster and has worked a miracle with Baz Savage. We have a decent squad that are really beginning to play like a unit. All the substitutions worked on Saturday, and he had the nous to get the pitch watered at hal-time, which also helped.

Yes, it was only Luton, but we're going in the right direction.

Well said sir, he'll do for me. We all make mistakes when we're new.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In terms of the football we play I find it OK to watch. This guy Ken Brown has really got to come up with some ideas for filling the gaps on the terraces. I don't believe the seats are empty because of the brand of football Wilkins plays.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
In terms of the football we play I find it OK to watch. This guy Ken Brown has really got to come up with some ideas for filling the gaps on the terraces. I don't believe the seats are empty because of the brand of football Wilkins plays.

Good Shout.

I think it's just as much to do with people being sick of withdean and the ticket prices. It will be tough though as they cannot make it too cheap as that will shaft the STH's (of whcih I am one).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here