Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't believe in hanging, but in this case there should be an exception

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
yeah, but in thailand they hardly understand the concept of wrongful arrest either, so lets not try and copy them.

Dandyman

In London village.
Buzza said:
Castration seems the ideal solution!

Could even be done chemically but they would have to be SURE they have the right men!

And how do you make sure ?

This is a disgusting and horrific crime and whoever is found guilty needs a life sentence. One of the many problems with the death penalty IMO, however, is what if you convict the wrong person ?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Dandyman said:
And how do you make sure ?

This is a disgusting and horrific crime and whoever is found guilty needs a life sentence. One of the many problems with the death penalty IMO, however, is what if you convict the wrong person ?

DNA evidence is very reliable.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
A couple of bricks is the answer! Apparently it doesn't even hurt....

...as long as you keep your thumbs back ;)

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Unfortunately the legal punishment cannot fit the crime in this instance. The moral punishment should be far far worse. Stone them, torture them etc....

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
tricky said:
yeah, but in thailand they hardly understand the concept of wrongful arrest either, so lets not try and copy them.

but if it was proved beyond doubt.......

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
This sort of crime is the most heinous of crimes that we come across in this sometimes sick world of ours, but i believe that the death penalty should never be used in a civilised society,and these are my reasons why i think this way:

1) There is NO way that you can be totally 100% sure that the right person is being punished, even with DNA.

2) Are we not simply comitting a crime ourselves by killing someone?

3) surely this is the easy way out for the perpetrator, and really shouldn't they suffer for their crime? and suffer for a long time?

The only thing that it possibly might do is put some sort of closure to the event for the victims family.

Unfortunatley the victims themselves may never recover from the ordeal.

My thoughts are with the little girl and her family.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
jimmyseagull said:
surely this is the easy way out for the perpetrator, and really shouldn't they suffer for their crime? and suffer for a long time?

Torture it is then.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As Tricky said castration is not the answer. There have been cases where a rapist was castrated, served his time and then used implements to 'rape' a second time. These people are so sick that they get their kicks in other ways.
As Easy said, lock them up and throw away the key. I know they have to be kept somewhere but I can't agree to capital punishment.
I have a daughter and a little granddaughter and I cannot imagine the horror the family must be going through. I really hope the little girl can have some sort of normal life in the future without being terrified of every man she looks at.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
pompeydel said:
they get put to death for this in Thailand....we should do the same

I wouldnt argue against it.

Rape is an appauling, demoralising thing to go through, and at least if you're murdered you dont have to live with the psychological hurt for the rest of your life that rape causes. That poor kid is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life.

The men are sick.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
at least if you're murdered you dont have to live with the psychological hurt for the rest of your life that rape causes.

I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to actually write that. :nono:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just seen this thread - as a Dad of a three year old girl I find it absolutely horrific. Let's just hope that whoever is guilty for this suffers in a most dreadful way sooner rather than later.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Vlad the Impala said:
I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to actually write that. :nono:

As a woman I can appreciate exactly what BAG means. There are things worse than death. The psychological trauma of rape must never be underestimated and for an tiny toddler who wouldn't know what was happening to her ..... I haven't got the words to express it :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Yorkie said:
As a woman I can appreciate exactly what BAG means. There are things worse than death. The psychological trauma of rape must never be underestimated and for an tiny toddler who wouldn't know what was happening to her ..... I haven't got the words to express it :nono:

exactly

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bozza said:
Just seen this thread - as a Dad of a three year old girl I find it absolutely horrific. Let's just hope that whoever is guilty for this suffers in a most dreadful way sooner rather than later.

I too have a two and a half year old girl. This crime is absolutely sickening and very upsetting. It defies belief that there are people sick enough to carry out such a heinous crime.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I cant help but feel the reason why some of these sorts of crimes are commited is because there is no real deterant anymore. The only bit of real punishment they get is a good kicking or the falling down some steps by old bill (hopefully). All that happens to these wierdo's is ending up in some cushy prison on the nonces wing where they relay their sick conquests with other like minded sicko's and check out each others picture collection.
Capital punishment is the way to deal with murderers, rapists and paedo's.................and courts complain that there is too many people in prison..................well this will free up a few spaces.
I dont care what some people on here are saying...DNA proves everything and in those circs its bang to fvcking rights mate....now wheres my noose gone!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here