Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't believe in hanging, but in this case there should be an exception

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
castration is certainly not the answer. If you look at the case studies, sickos like these who can't do the business move onto sicker and sicker crimes.
it's either capital punishment, life behind bars or we try and rehab them and closely monitor them.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Apologies for the use of the word "rape", however as usual i have unintentionally offended the majorities.

I realise that by saying it I will inevitably offend people, however there is much worse said on this board than the word "rape"

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Kaney said:
Apologies for the use of the word "rape", however as usual i have unintentionally offended the majorities.

I realise that by saying it I will inevitably offend people, however there is much worse said on this board than the word "rape"

Indeed there is, but to use the word in the context of THIS thread was not a good idea.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Does capital punishment do anything other than make us feel better about the situation? It clearly doesn't stop people doing stuff like this is the States.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
ok, im am sorry hiney i didnt intentionally want to offend anyone

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
ffs kaney. spot the braincell.

FACT, the words 'excellent' and 'rape' should not be used in the same sentence FACT

is that clear enough?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
lost in london said:
Does capital punishment do anything other than make us feel better about the situation? It clearly doesn't stop people doing stuff like this is the States.
It won't stop the most f***ed up of people, but I'm sure it stops the lot. Besides it should be used as a punishment, not to deter people.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think serious sex offences are worse than murder, least if your murdered you dont have to relive the experience for the rest of your life but with something like rape i expect you never ever stop reliving that moment.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
its not as if i said, "excellent somebodies being raped", I merely let out that the thread was excellent, however I have realised that people are offended and have apologised.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If the liberals wouldn't allow capital punishment for this crime, I have another solution.

The offenders should be locked up for the remainder of their lives in solitairy confinement, with a razorblade in their cell. In time, hopefully either guilt or insanity will eventually take over, and they would end up slitting their wrists or cutting their throat.

Fair ?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Kaney said:
its not as if i said, "excellent somebodies being raped", I merely let out that the thread was excellent, however I have realised that people are offended and have apologised.

not endearing yourself to a start at the REMF5 are you?

:smokin:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
send em to Guantanemo bay

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No punshment can compensate for what They have done, I say put them in the room with the toddlers parents!

:censored:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
If the liberals wouldn't allow capital punishment for this crime, I have another solution.

The offenders should be locked up for the remainder of their lives in solitairy confinement, with a razorblade in their cell. In time, hopefully either guilt or insanity will eventually take over, and they would end up slitting their wrists or cutting their throat.

Fair ?

but that takes up space!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here