Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't believe in hanging, but in this case there should be an exception

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Castration seems the ideal solution!

Could even be done chemically but they would have to be SURE they have the right men!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Kaney said:
excellent a thread about rape

Shut up you f***ing IMBECILE

I've got 2 children under the age of 5 and this crime is absolutely horrific.

As HampshireSeagulls says, someone will have to try and unravel this childs thoughts at some stage.

What a nightmare for her family.

String him up.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They will probably go down for 4 years , have jollies to the seaside and get out after 2 years.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Buzza said:
Castration seems the ideal solution!

Could even be done chemically but they would have to be SURE they have the right men!

what? like dangling them in acid for a while. yeah good idea that would f***ing hurt

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Kaney said:
excellent a thread about rape

You are truly an immature fool. You have no concept about anything except what you think makes you look clever. However, in the world of adults, to which you clearly do not belong, you look like a cock. In between your crap driving, speeding, and general idiocy, you seem to think it clever to talk about things being "raped". Yes, you should be banned, and I hope the mods do a proper job of it this time.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
They are not fit to live with society now or ever. They should be either be locked up without the chance of parole for life or to save the taxpayers a fortune then be executed. Not normally in favour of such way of dealing with criminals but these guys have no moral sense. What about this poor three year old who is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life. Bastards

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
hampden park said:
castration (sp?) too good for them ?
But some do gooder c*** would say thats against their human rights.

Personally I'd either give poeple like this the option of capital punishment, or looked in a 6 by 6 room for the rest of their live with just bread and water.

So called 'third world countries' wouldn't stand for this, they'd be put to death, it's only us countries with more human rights than human's being living there, that tolerate people like this.

For this sort of crime I'd would back capital punishment. For some types of murder I'd use it. I would also make prison more like it was 100 years ago, a punishment. Reduce sentences, but mak it so, if you spent a year in prison, you would never put a foot out of place ago in the dreaded fear of going back.

Personally I believe in our human rights laws. But if you breach someone elses human rights, you should forfit your own. Then we might get a bit of respect back into the world.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Hiney said:
Shut up you f***ing IMBECILE

I've got 2 children under the age of 5 and this crime is absolutely horrific.

As HampshireSeagulls says, someone will have to try and unravel this childs thoughts at some stage.

What a nightmare for her family.

String him up.

Totally agree. Its hard to think of a more despicable crime.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kaney's got a lot of growing up to do but lets all calm down a bit.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Uncle Spielberg said:
Kaney's got a lot of growing up to do but lets all calm down a bit.

Why?

He even managed to claim to have "raped" the pie stall at Southampton. He's a first grade immature prat, he needs banning again.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You just have to hope that at 3 years old much of what happened won't be too deeply absorbed. As parents how do you let your 3 year old be abducted from her own home?

If found guilty straight round the back of the courthouse for a bullet each in the head would seem reasonable.

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Can anyone recall? Was there not an incident or like back in Brighton in the early 80's involving a small boy,was anyone ever caught or charged?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
too quick. hand them over to the family and their relatives and a big pile of stones

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sure the huge embarrassment served on him will be enough of a deterent to make such a stupid comment again, calm down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here