Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can not believe your mentality on here

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It is a sad day today!

Anyone that cant see that Hendo is a better prospect for us than FDM knows f*** all about football imo.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bhanutz said:
It is a sad day today!

Anyone that cant see that Hendo is a better prospect for us than FDM knows f*** all about football imo.

It's a sad day when someone doesn't realise, that different people have different opinions.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
dougdeep said:
It's a sad day when someone doesn't realise, that different people have different opinions.

I do realise bit am finding it very hard to work out why FDM over Hendo? oh well must be missing something blindingly obvious!

Hendo = Great young prospect!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
bhanutz said:
I do realise bit am finding it very hard to work out why FDM over Hendo? oh well must be missing something blindingly obvious!

The thing is Kipper played for us when we won the 4th division title Hendo didn't. For some reason he's been hero worshipped ever since.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
how long was omerod (or whatever his name was) without ever being in the 1st team. now there is goalie that tried fighting for his place.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
graz126 said:
how long was omerod (or whatever his name was) without ever being in the 1st team. now there is goalie that tried fighting for his place.

Now there was a goalie that new he was getting paid to sit on the bench and his career would go no further than his contract. :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

The Complete Badger said:
Oh, but we still do:)

I don't think Henderson has been "hounded out." He is a professional footballer, if he can't deal with fans opinions then he has chosen the wrong career. Next week, when he's ballsing things up for Preston, don't expect their fans to be any different.

Fans opinions are very different to the whitch hunt that was started though - if that was people showing their opinions, then i look forward to kuipers next mistake, the mass booing, wanker signs and songs of "one alan blayney":)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
bhanutz said:

Maybe .... time will tell ....

But in all sports, players will experience a dip in form from time to time. Its how the "professional sports-person" deals with this loss of form and comes back better and stronger.

I think it is not in question that Hendo was suffering a dip in form - but he should have been able to come to terms with that for himself, step back and go away and work on it.

Slapping in a transfer request is not IMHO the professional way to deal with a dip in form. Its like resigning from your job just because you've make a couple of mistakes - too weak in my book.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

eastlondonseagull said:
Yeah, but you do love sucking him off, though Fatboy :p ;)

:lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

The Complete Badger said:
my question was, what has Henderson ever done to think he deserves his place regardless?
Played for the Republic of Ireland, it would seem. In his eyes, that seems to make him "undroppable" for a 3rd division team. He takes it personally. He is completely unprofessional.

Billy Big Bollocks syndrome, innit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Why on earth should Henderson stay and fight for his place in a third division team who are only just above the relegation zone when he has been offered a three and a half year deal at a club who is joint second in the Championship with a darn good chance of making it into the Prem this season?

:jester:

As for who is the better keeper once again I will post the stats.

Goals conceded
Henderson 1.36 a game

Kuipers 1.364 a game

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yorkie said:

As for who is the better keeper once again I will post the stats.

Goals conceded
Henderson 1.36 a game

Kuipers 1.364 a game
:lolol: nit picker

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yorkie said:
Why on earth should Henderson stay and fight for his place in a third division team who are only just above the relegation zone when he has been offered a three and a half year deal at a club who is joint second in the Championship with a darn good chance of making it into the Prem this season?

:jester:
Yes, but he wasn't offered a deal at Preston until *AFTER* he'd thrown his 2nd hissy fit at being left out of the team here, and slapped in another transfer request to make it public that he (once again) wants OUT.

Of course its a good move for him, no-ones saying that it isn't. But I'd have a lot more respect for the fella if he'd have just knuckled down and tried to fight his way back into the 1st team, rather than seeking a move almost as soon as anyone has the "audacity" to drop him.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
Yes, but he wasn't offered a deal at Preston until *AFTER* he'd thrown his 2nd hissy fit at being left out of the team here, and slapped in another transfer request to make it public that he (once again) wants OUT.

Of course its a good move for him, no-ones saying that it isn't. But I'd have a lot more respect for the fella if he'd have just knuckled down and tried to fight his way back into the 1st team, rather than seeking a move almost as soon as anyone has the "audacity" to drop him.

How do you know the timing of the offer? We only know about his transfer request when Naylor put it in the Argus yesterday. It could have been over two weeks ago.

Like I say, he's done very well out of it.

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yorkie said:
How do you know the timing of the offer? We only know about his transfer request when Naylor put it in the Argus yesterday. It could have been over two weeks ago.

shouldn't you be in bed ???

:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Guinness Dave said:
shouldn't you be in bed ???

:lolol:

Why? I haven't been back very long from Hassocks and I'm not tired yet. :p

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
but you've got work in the mornin and stuff

i'm off sick
;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Guinness Dave said:
but you've got work in the mornin and stuff

i'm off sick
;)

sorry to hear that. Yes, I'm working tomorrow but I can stand an occasional late night. I've got Friday off though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yorkie said:

Could've been I suppose. But it seems quite a coincidence that within hours of the news breaking about him slapping in (another) transfer request, Preston are on the scene.

I'm beyond caring now though frankly. His whining had become tedious in the extreme. Give me a decent young understudy who can learn from Kuipers and then challenge his place in the team, over some billy-big-bollocks who thinks his International caps makes him undroppable, any day.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here