Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can not believe your mentality on here

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
Dont you just hate it when someone comes on here with a sensible opinion....it just doesnt feel right somehow:down: :down: :down: :down:

You really are somewhat of a clown!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
yeah f*** it , lets all get dicked around . Shame on us paying out and speaking up.

Come on , keep throwing shit at us

:shootself

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Man of Harveys said:
There was me thinking Henderson did the big old flounceroo because diddums couldn't cope with being dropped for f***ing up. Instead, it transpires that he was "hounded out". Well you live and learn, eh.

I think the Bournemouth situation may have led to the " hounded out" comments....and the fact that in few games I have been to, when he has made a mistake or a ball gone in, the " Michel Kuipers a Former Dutch marine" song has been heard.

I think it has been blatently obvious for some time that he has been disliked by a good size of the crowd and I think its a good thing for him that he has chosen to move on.....bad for us as it removes some eye candy from the North Stand ( his GF)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

The Complete Badger said:
Oh, but we still do:)

I don't think Henderson has been "hounded out." He is a professional footballer, if he can't deal with fans opinions then he has chosen the wrong career. Next week, when he's ballsing things up for Preston, don't expect their fans to be any different.
Well said - moaning northerners will probably be worse. Also I can't BELIEVE the mentality of people who are too stupid to realise that if players play badly, they should be dropped, whether they're semi-permanently threatening to flounce out or not. f*** 'em.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
:clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

Adds to the reason people do not want to join this club, beware you may get forced out by a few idiot "fans"

No it doesn't it reinforces the self important, self indulgent, sycophants who think they run the universe on this chat room.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Albion Dan said:
Any player who leaves a club becasue a couple of hundred fans moan about them is WEAK WEAK WEAK and probably not worthy of being a pro footballer.

I think half of you lot going on about players being hounded out are clueless.

Look at the stick players get at teams like West Ham, Leeds, Wolves etc, and dont all go crying to their mums.

In the past John Crumplin used to get awful stick and turned it around to become a favourite, same as Guy Butters, and numerous others. Players who flounce are welcome to the door imo.

Wayne isnt leaving becasue of fans, its because he cant accept that someone is playing better than him and keeping him out. Pathetic.

Now there speaks an eloquent and articulate insight into the nub of the issue. Hear, hear.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Top post Albion Dan, nail head

spot the difference between these players

Leon Knight
Colin Kazim-Richards
Wayne Henderson

answers on a postcard

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dave the Gaffer said:
I think the Bournemouth situation may have led to the " hounded out" comments....and the fact that in few games I have been to, when he has made a mistake or a ball gone in, the " Michel Kuipers a Former Dutch marine" song has been heard.

I think it has been blatently obvious for some time that he has been disliked by a good size of the crowd and I think its a good thing for him that he has chosen to move on.....bad for us as it removes some eye candy from the North Stand ( his GF)
To misquote Stevie Wonder (and even he can see that Kuipers is a better keeper), flouncing out ain't the way - loads of players have got stick, but a precious few tut, hiss, gather up the ruffles of their skirts and slam the door on their way out, like a big GIRL.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I think Albion Dan has hit the nail on the head as they say...

If, as people seem to think it's because of the fans then why has he waited so long, apparently the fans have been slating him for months?...

Last time he was dropped a transfer request came in, there is no reson to believe that this time it's because of something different judging by past experiences...

It is a shame that he does not want to stay and fight for his place but that's HIS choice I guess.

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Albion Dan said:
Any player who leaves a club becasue a couple of hundred fans moan about them is WEAK WEAK WEAK and probably not worthy of being a pro footballer.

I think half of you lot going on about players being hounded out are clueless.

Look at the stick players get at teams like West Ham, Leeds, Wolves etc, and dont all go crying to their mums.

In the past John Crumplin used to get awful stick and turned it around to become a favourite, same as Guy Butters, and numerous others. Players who flounce are welcome to the door imo.

Wayne isnt leaving becasue of fans, its because he cant accept that someone is playing better than him and keeping him out. Pathetic.

is indeed, the 100% correct answer.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

The Complete Badger said:
Indeed. What the f*** has Henderson EVER done to make him worthy of a guranteed place in our team? I would love to know the answer to that one, because if any of our goalkeepers deserve an automatic place based on achievements, experience, and respect (and I don't think anyone should have a guaranteed place by the way), then it's the KING:bowdown:

But it is only the FDM fans that are saying about number 1. Where in my post did I say he deserved to be number 1. As you know mate, I will support whoever plays and will get behind them as I support the club and thus the decisions made my our manager even if I think it is wrong. Hendo is right on his decision to leave and I believe he has been hounded out. Kuipers warms up on the sideline and everyone cheers and starts singing. The last games when I have seen Hendo in goal I actually heard people boo when his name was announced. If that is not hounding someone out then I don't know what is !!!!!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

B.M.F said:
But it is only the FDM fans that are saying about number 1. Where in my post did I say he deserved to be number 1. As you know mate, I will support whoever plays and will get behind them as I support the club and thus the decisions made my our manager even if I think it is wrong. Hendo is right on his decision to leave and I believe he has been hounded out. Kuipers warms up on the sideline and everyone cheers and starts singing. The last games when I have seen Hendo in goal I actually heard people boo when his name was announced. If that is not hounding someone out then I don't know what is !!!!!

it's not great to have people booing their own players and any fan who does this should be really publicly HUMILIATED.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm struggling to think of one player who has left a club because the fans of his new club are "better".

Fans are more or less the same across the nation - maybe the Albion fans whinge a bit more than average, but this hasn't always been the case and right now I believe we've got plenty to whinge about.

And as for players leaving because of NSC, the reaction of Leeds to Harding and Swansea to Leon makes NSC seem like pussycats by comparison.

Reality check. Players leave for more money. End of.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
We haven't hounded anyone out.

I would agree. A few hundred people posting Henderson your shit etc hardly constitutes "hounding"....

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I would agree. A few hundred people posting Henderson your shit etc hardly constitutes "hounding"....

exactly, it's more 'terriering'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here