Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can not believe your mentality on here

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

The Complete Badger said:
Indeed. What the f*** has Henderson EVER done to make him worthy of a guranteed place in our team? I would love to know the answer to that one, because if any of our goalkeepers deserve an automatic place based on achievements, experience, and respect (and I don't think anyone should have a guaranteed place by the way), then it's the KING:bowdown:

And the fact that he is Irish hasnt entered your head has it, you let you colours slip on another thread

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Henderson has thrown 2 flounes now of almost Spielbergian and Dave the Gafferian proportions

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

You what?

You are claiming I don't like him because he is Irish, yet I practically worship his rival who is BLACK and DUTCH???

To to hate the Irish automatically means you hate every race - eh?

Its your use of Paddy on the other thread that suggest where you are coming from

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I would agree. A few hundred people posting Henderson your shit etc hardly constitutes "hounding"....

A few hundred people all used 'your' instead of 'you're'?

What do they teach them in skools these days?

:jester:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

I wasn't referring to you, my friend! I was talking about how Henderson himself seems to believe he has a right to an automatic place in the team

I too would believe that if the manager who signed me told me that.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
ROSM said:
exactly, it's more 'terriering'
I wasn't at Bournemouth but in my experience, Hendo was never given much more than a gentle chihuahuaing.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

Fair point. What happens when that manager leaves though?

then you throw in a transfer request after the first game you're available under the new manager and fail to get picked.

Simple really.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
I wasn't at Bournemouth but in my experience, Hendo was never given much more than a gentle chihuahuaing.

at b'muff it would appear he was fully Poodled

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

:clap2:
060228_chi.jpg

GRRRRR !!

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Uncle Spielberg said:
He is a very average keeper who has made numerous mistakes and has a bad childish attitude and after all is paid £ 2000 a week or so to play 90 minutes of football once a week. Its a tough life.

Good riddance.
clearly not what steve staunton thinks...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
wasn't he chosen ahead of Kenny in the last game, clearly managers see something in him, Wilkins didn't want to lose him the Preston manager has just paid quite a lot of money for a league 1 keeper and Staunton clearly rates him. But I suppose the mighty albion faithful know best

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

Oh, but we still do:)

I don't think Henderson has been "hounded out." He is a professional footballer, if he can't deal with fans opinions then he has chosen the wrong career. Next week, when he's ballsing things up for Preston, don't expect their fans to be any different.

Being a professional footballer is about being able to play football well, which Henderson does. Its not about being able to accept constant shit from a bunch of boo boys that wouldnt know a good footballer if johan cruyff came along and kicked em in the bollocks.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

I couldn't care less about the Irish to be honest - don't like or dislike them. Paddy is used in the same way that hundreds of people on here called McGhee "jocko" each week, or the Australians the "Aussies" (and worse) during the Ashes. Doesn't mean any of those posters HATE the Scots or Australians though. Grow up.

Bet you dont calll paki's paki's though do ya!!!! ;)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: Re: I can not believe your mentality on here

chez said:
Being a professional footballer is about being able to play football well, which Henderson does. Its not about being able to accept constant shit from a bunch of boo boys that wouldnt know a good footballer if johan cruyff came along and kicked em in the bollocks.
Yes it is. Partly.

Mind you, in this instance, it is also irrelevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here