Hull City kick off changed to 5.30pm

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The university had communicated some (I don't know quite how many 'some' is, but know it's more than one) dates to the club that they didn't want the Albion to be playing at home due to existing planned events at the University that are going to use the parking facilities available to Albion fans on match days.

The first of those was Leeds, this is presumably another. It's not brilliant for Hull fans but it is, presumably, better than Friday evening.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So between now and 26th November, we have one home match which kicks off on Saturday at 3pm.

ONE.

We are seeing less 3pm kick offs than Man U, Man C, Chelsea and the OTHER big clubs!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meh. What a load of WHINGERS.

I'll just rock up at Dicks Bar at 1pm as usual. Might have to load up some more cash on the old smartcard. Get the acca's on and watch the scores roll in on Soccer Saturday. I'll be in BITS by kickoff (obviously), but it'll be FUN.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
NSC in "getting precious" shocker

It's over a month away, FFS...

And advanced rail tickets for us exiles will have been bought more than a month ago, now worthless.

So not just away fans with money wasted on travel arrangements and going to miss the game.
Still I'll save on all the money I would have spent at the ground !

Well done club and university for screwing everyone north of London, (or thereabouts)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
And advanced rail tickets for us exiles will have been bought more than a month ago, now worthless.

So not just away fans with money wasted on travel arrangements and going to miss the game.

Well done club and university for screwing everyone north of London, (or thereabouts)

Any suggestions Ernest? :D

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Everyone?

Surely your first part ticket will still be alright.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wouldn't it be better to inconvienence the small number of (lazy) drivers than many thousands of PUBLIC TRANSPORT and P&R users.

:wink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder if the club were trying to switch this game to the Friday evening and Dull City or the FL said NO ? Hence the fairly short notice.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Meh. What a load of WHINGERS.

I'll just rock up at Dicks Bar at 1pm as usual. Might have to load up some more cash on the old smartcard. Get the acca's on and watch the scores roll in on Soccer Saturday. I'll be in BITS by kickoff (obviously), but it'll be FUN.
This (hic!)

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Oh, just seen the link. Surely they knew about the open day long before now?

Maybe we need to get used to it .........we are not a small time club anymore. TV wants to see us . AND ...IF we get to the promised land...3 pm kick offs will be far and few between . We are now living in a different world from two years ago.

For this reason there will be a free season ticket next year as because i live in Leeds I can not get down in the week and can not get back after a game that starts at 5.30, I would have gone to at least 1 home game a month but it looks like my friends are in luck as I won't even be able to do that as they are increasingly at times to suit anything but a football fan who most watch football on a Saturday at 3pm. I'm pissed off

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Oh, just seen the link. Surely they knew about the open day long before now?

Maybe we need to get used to it .........we are not a small time club anymore. TV wants to see us . AND ...IF we get to the promised land...3 pm kick offs will be far and few between . We are now living in a different world from two years ago.

For this reason there will be a free season ticket next year as because i live in Leeds I can not get down in the week and can not get back after a game that starts at 5.30, I would have gone to at least 1 home game a month but it looks like my friends are in luck as I won't even be able to do that as they are increasingly at times to suit anything but a football fan who most watch football on a Saturday at 3pm. I'm pissed off

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

If you get back in time to Brighton station after the game to jump on the 20.04 service to London Bridge (tube to KX) you can get back to Leeds at 00.30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here