Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City kick off changed to 5.30pm

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just read that on Albion website. According to Ken Brown the Uni's open day was "long arranged". In that case Ken, why wait until only a month before fixture to change it??!

You'd be annoyed if you were a Hull fan and already bought an advance train ticket.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Hull will be pleased!!

'Why not getting home till well past midnight, dad? were sky sports there? no son it was a university open day for social sciences and other 3 year work dodging bollocks.'

i have a degree, by the way so that cynicism comes from direct experience.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
And why if the open day date is so long standing did we not inform the FL saying no home game this day please so they could arrange around it? Same goes for the Leeds game

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
You'd be annoyed if you were a Hull fan and already bought an advance train ticket.

Quite! If this is going to be a regular issue, they really need to focus upon their scheduling early in future.

WAFHL,L,CP.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I agree with this completely.

For me it dont matter whether they have it at 8am or 10pm or kick off when the sun rises, I will be there.

But people will have made arrangements around this game and if they knew this was happening then it should have been announced - like the movement of the Leeds game or Barnsley.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Can only assume the delay of an announcement is due to negotiations with Hull and other effected parties (Police, Uni?) on agreement of an alternative time

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
? Match on that day is Pompey v Barnsley and our KO is still shown as 3pm. Where do you get the idea that we have a 5:30 kick-off?

Friends in high places.

(club text)

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
According to the trainline.com, if you get a train from falmer at 7.30 pm, there are 4 changes, and you get back to Hull at 10.21 the next morning. If however, you got the 17.24 from Falmer, you would get back to Hull at 10.24 pm. So that adds 12 hours to the journey for Hull fans, and a lot of wasted time!
Expect the away end to be a lot less populated!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
TERRIFIC. Now I can't go. :(

Me neither. Was going to have to duck out early as it was. Bollards!! It seems a little like tv overkill to me. Guess I can V+ and watch it later. Not the same as being there though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Me neither. Was going to have to duck out early as it was. Bollards!! It seems a little like tv overkill to me. Guess I can V+ and watch it later. Not the same as being there though.

Its NOT on the tele...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
According to the trainline.com, if you get a train from falmer at 7.30 pm, there are 4 changes, and you get back to Hull at 10.21 the next morning. If however, you got the 17.24 from Falmer, you would get back to Hull at 10.24 pm. So that adds 12 hours to the journey for Hull fans, and a lot of wasted time!
Expect the away end to be a lot less populated!

The only good thing is that perhaps we can flog a few more tix to home fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here