Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City kick off changed to 5.30pm

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sincere apologies, thought you meant Soccer AM !!!!

Yes please ... (dumbed down for google reasons)

Helen_Chamberlain5.jpg

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
FRom Club site:
The kick-off time for Albion's fixture with Hull City on Saturday 15th October has been put back to 5.30pm.

The change is due to a pre-arranged open day from 9am until 3pm - meaning Brighton University car parks, including Mithras House, are unavailable to the club until later that day, and an increased volume of traffic in and out of the site between those times.

Managing director Ken Brown commented, "The University of Sussex has a long-arranged open day and the change is unavoidable. This switch has the least impact on all concerned."

if its a uni of sussex open day whats it got to do witht he park and ride at mithras house? mithras house is uni of brighton not sussex

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Looking at the Uni websites, it's not Uni of Sussex - it's a Uni of Brighton open day - 15 October Falmer (Brighton) - Education, teaching, nursing, paramedic practice, literature, language, media, film and screen studies, social sciences, psychology

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would imagine quite a few people had made plans for a Saturday evening that is only 4 weeks or so away.

It's good practice for next season in the Prem, so I'm afraid you will have to get used to it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why can the club not see if they can use the Southern Water car park for these games, this would surely be enough to cover the spaces needed?

Money I guess.

Why can the club not see if they can use the Southern Water car park for these games, this would surely be enough to cover the spaces needed?

Maybe they did but Southern Water have always refused this previously despite the Club's contrary contention, particularly in the Bennett's Field Planning Application, that parking SW would be available - albeit via a non-existent access road. SW's position came out when Martin Perry was being questioned by B&HCC's Planning Committee about the Racecourse P&R.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
And advanced rail tickets for us exiles will have been bought more than a month ago, now worthless.

Surely your first part ticket will still be alright.

Why didn't I think of that ?

Guess we could come down anyway, have a few pre-match drinks and get the train back just before the match starts.
NOT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here