Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City kick off changed to 5.30pm

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
This is awesome....Was the last 5.30 kick off the Plymouth home game in the play off season or have we had one since.

I was hammered for that game and im gonna do the same again

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Maybe....but when you get the fixture list confirmed you make your plans around it...and now its too late to change my flight!

When fixtures are printed, doesn't it normally say at the bottom "Fixtures are subject to change"?
It does on the OS.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Not too sure what all the fuss is about, it's on the same day, albeit a couple of hours later

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fuckity f*** f***

This is going to be very messy as I have a concert starting at 7:30 in central Brighton. No chance

Bugger

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is awesome....Was the last 5.30 kick off the Plymouth home game in the play off season or have we had one since.

I was hammered for that game and im gonna do the same again

LOL at that PMouth game - Rougvie in the car park abusing that Plymouth plauer! Top of the lg ur having a laugh on the running track (when it was a new song!)

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I believe the Uni open day is the 8th of October - not sure what is going on on the 15th to necessitate the change.

Fell sorry for those who now have to change their plans - including Hull fans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Out of interest - is that in St Bartholomews ?

I don't think so. St Andrews in Brighton. Or I was, but I am going to have to dip out to watch the football. Faure requiem and some other French stuff. :-(

We are at st bartholemews in November doing dream of gerontius with the Sussex symphony orchestra

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here