Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City kick off changed to 5.30pm

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If only we could get the west ham game moved on 22nd October, we could can have 3 whole months without a 3pm game at The AMEX

The price of success I suppose, but I can't say I'm enjoying this aspect of our good fortune at the moment. This a ridiculous amount of time to go without a saturday home game.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Me neither. Was going to have to duck out early as it was. Bollards!! It seems a little like tv overkill to me. Guess I can V+ and watch it later. Not the same as being there though.

Who says it's on tv?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Me neither. Was going to have to duck out early as it was. Bollards!! It seems a little like tv overkill to me. Guess I can V+ and watch it later. Not the same as being there though.

Its NOT on the tele...

Not on TV

Its not due to telly tho is it? Unless I misread the entire thread.

Shandy - it's not on the box.

Just in case you missed it. :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Next season we'll probably ask to play an away game this weekend (and the corresponding date that caused the Leeds game to be moved).
We won't be asking for a home game first up so might have a bit more luck with these two.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I think it's quite poor to criticise the club (or anyone for that matter) without knowing all the facts first.

Well, except they say themselves this is a long-standing date arranged by the Uni. So if the club knew about that they should really have said so sooner. The only other possible is that the University forgot to tell the club.

It's the Hull fans who have every right to feel pissed off.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, except they say themselves this is a long-standing date arranged by the Uni. So if the club knew about that they should really have said so sooner. The only other possible is that the University forgot to tell the club.

It's the Hull fans who have every right to feel pissed off.

It can also depend on what the University of Sussex wanted - and they hadn't made their minds up until now. Or maybe that the club wanted the match on the Saturday and that they were negotiating as to how to accommodate that. Or, as you say, the University forgot to mention it.

Or it could be the club being shite.

My point is - who knows?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
It can also depend on what the University of Sussex wanted - and they hadn't made their minds up until now. Or maybe that the club wanted the match on the Saturday and that they were negotiating as to how to accommodate that. Or, as you say, the University forgot to mention it.

Or it could be the club being shite.

My point is - who knows?

Very true. But they should have (collectively) thought about the poor sods trying to get from Hull and back and announced it sooner. Hull's not easy to get to from ANYWHERE, especially not the South Coast.

And I demand SOMEONE to blame.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think it's quite poor to criticise the club (or anyone for that matter) without knowing all the facts first.

I am purely going on the announcement and if the 'long-arranged open day' was known about by the club for a 'long time' then it is poor by then.

If the 'long-arranged open day' wasn't 'known for a long time' then they should have been told by the university.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Apart from the fans Ken, apart from the fans...............of course they don't count.

This job would be all right..... if it wasn't for the Customers. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here