Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Would this carriage be suitable for the travelling fans of a pathetically supported club like Palace? Perhaps a little on the large side?

a%20coach%20full.JPG

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The club and the police have already said that this will not happen.

I hope this does not need to happen but I can see no other outcome if they do adopt this policy - the club and police will be be both changing their policy and explaining why they chose to ignore the warning noises that many people were making.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How gay is this thread? :facepalm:

Not as gay as you are...

Seriously what a pathetic comment.

what is 'gay' about people discusing how people will be getting to the game and what they think the police will do about the possible situations that may occur?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm sure we'll have a taster of what it'll be like when we play Leeds - their fans aren't exactly the Oscar Wilde Appreciation Socielty.

Aug 26, 2011
wasnt actually talking to you but fair enough

How could you not be talking to me considering I started the discussion??
FYI I'm not 14..

This is now funny though watching an argument between 'Butchy' and 'The Large One'.......Quality!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
loads of us not getting the allocated train to brighton, we have a different train route in planned. were looking forward to meeting you ;)

You still haven't told us of this noise we are to expect.

Will it be the grunting of a dying Bedford van or a loose and squeaky caravan door banging in the wind or the excited chatter of feral, grubby home-schooled children?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Palace will come down and try and take over to a certain extent, who wouldn't want a few Albion nuts to keep them inline. Would be awful if everyone was just mute and Palace had the run of the trains and outer stadium areas. We want them to feel fearful and wary

You've got me quaking in my boots already, Dougal. :eek:

loads of us not getting the allocated train to brighton, we have a different train route in planned. were looking forward to meeting you ;)

Ditto you Grade A W*nk stain!

You dont have to look for trouble. Difference with this game is even level headed fans can react in a totally different manor due to a given situation. Say we get done 1- 0 last min and you have a load of gobby Palace acting up and being mouthy on a train. You don't have to be a fighter to not stand for this. Maybe other games you would bite tongue but this is Palace

Rather be a Pikey than a little Gayboy.

A large baton wielding,shielded and kevlar'd up- basically robocop, is what will be required to stop a few thousand blokes smashing shit out of each other.

what is 'gay' about people discusing how people will be getting to the game and what they think the police will do about the possible situations that may occur?

Does this answer your question?

Yappy little gobshites comparing penis sizes. Nothing more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here