Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There is a small group of Palace "fans" who don't go into the ground, they turn up near Brighton Station after kick off and try to get into pubs around there. Usually end up in The Eddy. Dealt with a few of them on the doors a few years back. Would be very surprised if they don't rock up every time we play. Idiots.

Ah yes, then when everyone is at the game they can head home & get on the keyboards to post their stories of "taking the piss on our manor".
They won't be the first; Swindon had a pint or 2 in the Railway Bell & made out they'd taken over the town....during the game!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
My bro is a train guard, first sign of trouble train be stopped and morons are removed by transport police and having a night in jail. Meaning you miss the game.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
My bro is a train guard, first sign of trouble train be stopped and morons are removed by transport police and having a night in jail. Meaning you miss the game.

i tell you what mate, thats gonna put off both lots.... fair play.....:wozza:

May 16, 2011

maybe years ago, they dont have the budgets anymore to layon many old bill. they'll be 2 coppers per train max.
Coming back from portsmouth last season our late train was full of Palace, two coppers walked through the train, I actually felt sorry for them as everyone was going oink oink as they walked past and they couldn't do a thing!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
How exciting, a thread about the minority of knucle draggers who feel the need to lose a few more teeth and get blood on their tattoos....Sadly this sort of stuff takes generations to breed out....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
How exciting, a thread about the minority of knucle draggers who feel the need to lose a few more teeth and get blood on their tattoos....Sadly this sort of stuff takes generations to breed out....

I'm missing the odd tooth and have tattoos, but i certainly don't see myself as a knuckledragger. Don't judge a book by it's cover...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
maybe years ago, they dont have the budgets anymore to layon many old bill. they'll be 2 coppers per train max.
Coming back from portsmouth last season our late train was full of Palace, two coppers walked through the train, I actually felt sorry for them as everyone was going oink oink as they walked past and they couldn't do a thing!

Bloody hell, its a wonder they didnt call for back-up, they must have been petrified, all the Palarse Ultras going Oink Oink Oink, how fearsome.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Blimey, i'm wondering wether or nott swerve this match now, some right nawty boys on both sides

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Can't we just get a pen outside the ground for all the knuckledraggers, saddo's and " hard men " who have not grown up to kick seven bells out of each other and the rest of us with a Brain Cell in our heads can just try and have an enjoyable night ?. Am I the only one who finds all this utterly pathetic regardless of which side it comes from ?.
No you're not I agree with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here