Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Probably a train of caravans.... 'Any scrap mate'?

Something like this I imagine

Top-Gear-285x175.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
loads of us not getting the allocated train to brighton, we have a different train route in planned. were looking forward to meeting you ;)
If you wanted to try and pass yourself off as a hardman naming yourself "YouKnowUsByOurNoise" was probably not the smartest move, because whenever anyone reads your posts they're just gonna be picturing you as the fat kid in that "Arthur Waite Massive" picture.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
As long as the idiot minority of Brighton fans fight amongst the idiot minority of Palace fans, and innocents aren't dragged into scuffels/abuse/violence, then I couldn't care less. I plan to leave my abuse hurling inside the stadium.

I would, however, hope the Police keep Palace fans back 30 minutes. Falmer station after a game at night is an absolute nightmare anyway and against Sunderland I could have easily seen too many people charging onto the platform and a potential disastrous incident occurring due to the lack of stewarding/policing at the gate to the platform.

Aug 26, 2011
If you wanted to try and pass yourself off as a hardman naming yourself "YouKnowUsByOurNoise" was probably not the smartest move, because whenever anyone reads your posts they're just gonna be picturing you as the fat kid in that "Arthur Waite Massive" picture.

YouKnowUsNyOurStenchAndCrapFootballTeam

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Quite the opposite is true. The huge police presence at the 5-0 game caused all manner of problems. I truly believe that a visible but relaxed police presence will have the opposite effect.

Ah, beaten to it. Treat people like adults and most will behave like them. Of course there will be one or two idiots, but I expect them to be dealt with swiftly.

All the people saying palace should be kept in for an hour, how do you expect them to get home? Do you think this will calm them down?

The only potential problem I see is if we have a crap referee, which given than we've had one for 6 of the last 7 games, seems quite likely.

Well lets agree to disagree - i understand your point that police bloackades can cause frustration, and seeing large numbers of riot cops can have the effect of contributing to the hostile atmosphere, but i genuinely believe that this outcome is the lesser of 2 evils.

A visible but toned down police prescence would get overrun by the sheer numbers of fans (and again whilst being a small percentage of total number will be still large in numbers and swelled by people that tag along with friends for a laugh etc - a little like the london riots)

A large baton wielding,shielded and kevlar'd up- basically robocop, is what will be required to stop a few thousand blokes smashing shit out of each other.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
mAk no misttakee theERRe wIL bE BIGG trRuBEBBLE aGinst paALLICE lOTS oFF CLAREt sPliLt all OEVER fFFLAmEr stAiTioNN toeo TEo TOE suM cScCArFERS HuRT wIhch is ROnG inN my vIeEW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here