Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is Bloom worth.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As for jordan being orange have you seen your chairman.A two foot tall smeagol
theskinnyjeanprojectdotblogspotdotcom.jpg

Oh my precious stadium.:clap:

Are you honestly applauding your own post there?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is rather funny to read this as having spent or at least earmarked £115m of his own money is it not a very safe bet to assume that he hasnt left him self short and wouldnt have given his last few millions away. Secondly what difference does it make how rich the owner/ chairman is if they do not put money into the club the classic example of this is that QPR have 2 of the wealthiest people in the world on their board in Mittell and Ecclestone but do not put endless money into the club. The whole financing is about building a sustainable club and get everything right which is what TB and Gus are doing. CPFC are a classic example of an owner putting in his money for a short term fix and not getting the ground roots secure as Venables said this is the club of the 80s and what happened the owner ran out money or patience and everything went tits up. That will not happen to us with TB in charge.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And I could be wrong, but very rich people don't generally get to be very rich without being decidedly careful about what they do with their money. Ergo if Tony Bloom is "only" worth £50 million, it would be a bit odd, don't you think, for him to spank £115 million on a football club?

Even if I had £200 million in the bank, I'd have to think VERY long and hard about chucking half of it at the Albion.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
That says more about the idiots that paid up without checking.
As for jordan being orange have you seen your chairman.A two foot tall smeagol
theskinnyjeanprojectdotblogspotdotcom.jpg

Oh my precious stadium.:clap:

What a great comeback - you fcuking retard. Is that a self portrait and is 26-10-02 your date of birth. Have you honestly not got anything better to do in your caravan than talk about our wealthy chairman.......prick.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You have to wonder why this group of extremely wealthy individuals decided to pay only 1% of what Crystal Palace owed when they took over.
If they were such good fans and wealthy would they not have followed Southamptons example and paid off the debts completely rather than follow Portsmouths and pay the least possible. I accept that buying the club cheap is a good business move but if they wre such good fans their consience would surely have dictated that they wanted to preserve the clubs good name .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If they were such good fans and wealthy would they not have followed Southamptons example and paid off the debts completely rather than follow Portsmouths and pay the least possible. I accept that buying the club cheap is a good business move but if they wre such good fans their consience would surely have dictated that they wanted to preserve the clubs good name .

Well said.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That would seem like the decent thing to do wouldn't it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Whilst I'm sure the Palace owners are very rich but they certainly dont seem to be throwing any money at the stadium or training ground proposals. There's doubts over whether the money is around to take the application through planning (£1m in consultancy fees). I also understand that the supporters trust are trying to find the funds for the training ground (2-3m) as currently they rent a 3 pitch training ground at residential land value with an option that they could get kicked out if the owner got permission to build housing on it.

Fair play for being prudent but they wont move forward without redeveloping/renovating thier ground as parts of it are literally beginning to fall down and are unsafe.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I know what happened that day, they can go on all they like, this season will be a different matter. We're looking to the future, they haven't got one.......
Of course we haven't.One of our owners created Churchill insurance and he's the poorer one.They have seen what happens to clubs with chancers in charge so act accordingly.
It is you having a go at jordan being orange that makes me laugh.You f***ing special child.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Of course we haven't.One of our owners created Churchill insurance and he's the poorer one.They have seen what happens to clubs with chancers in charge so act accordingly.
It is you having a go at jordan being orange that makes me laugh.You f***ing special child.

I haven't mentioned Jordan! Goodbye Nigel, see you in 2 months, if your caravan makes it down the M23!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Identical then.

You do make me laugh. If we played at the Goldstone still, you'd be telling us it was smaller than Selhurst and a crumbling piece of crap. We played at Withdean and it was a Noddy non-league athletics stadium. We move to a stunning new place and now it's all "Lego" and "soulless".

All it tells me is that, after years of us not being able to compete, you are, for the first time in decades, feeling genuinely threatened by our future prospects, and that that scares you. The fact is, Selhurst Park is, in the main, a festering hovel, and has been for at least forty years. We've always known that, it's just that, with our own temporary (and yes, shit) facilities, we weren't in too much of a position to take the piss. It didn't change the facts though, that you play in one of the two worst grounds in the Championship, FACT. The worm has turned, and you can't just expect all our supporters to sit down quietly and miss the opportunity now it's here.

You have a few quite legitimate reasons to take the piss out of the Albion, I accept that even if not everyone on here will. The stadium is most definitely not one of them, and it shows you up for what you really are. Envy is not a pretty emotion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It is you having a go at jordan being orange that makes me laugh.
Simon Jordan's complexion is more of a burnt umber colouring than dayglo orange to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here