Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Much do you actually hate palace?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Don’t dislike them at all and I was there in the 70 & 80’s where it was all going off.
Sorry but I really don’t get all the Palace hate thing.
Think it's just wanting to hate something or someone for the sake of it

This. They couldn't give a flying f*** about us. That just makes the hatred a little embarrassing to be honest.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
To be honest I'm too young. Only seen us play them twice in my lifetime. Sure I chuckle when they lose but nothing more then that. Also I think the couple of Palace who post on here and who partake in REMF games are nice guys as well.

What I hate more is 12/13/14 year old's singing about beating up Palace and how much they hate them when they probably have never seen us play them. It's cringy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Personally,

I have utter contempt for Crystal Palace FC, to say I hate them would be an understatement. I despise them with everything that I have within me, even a glimpse of their rancid shirt makes me snarl. I just feel pity for those many unfortunate, misguided souls for whom it is too late to save.

Thoughts?

NOTE: Although you may hate other clubs, this thread is about the palace SCUM. Even though you may feel that teams like man utd, Pompey deserve a mention. I think we all hate the scum enough to give them their own thread.

That is all :albion1:

Up the ALBION:albion1:!

What is going on in your life that a football team gets you so upset?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
3270711985_19135a00ea_o.jpg

This much.

bha189

Aug 31, 2010
What is going on in your life that a football team gets you so upset?

Nothing, just what I feel if I devote to much time to them, (starting a thread)
don't know why you feel the need to ask, I thought all albion fans shared a mutual dislike, or even hate. Seems not everybody.

I hate the actual club more. The fans as I said before are just misguided, and deserve our pity.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Hate is a strong word to use in the context of a sporting rivalry. Dislike in a rivalry kind of way yes but hate just because its not the team you support is just plain ridiculous and a total over the top reaction.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
This. They couldn't give a flying f*** about us. That just makes the hatred a little embarrassing to be honest.

where is the evidence to support this then? Most palace fans i know and have met really dont like Brighton and see us as their biggest rivals over wall and charlton all day long.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nothing, just what I feel if I devote to much time to them, (starting a thread)
don't know why you feel the need to ask, I thought all albion fans shared a mutual dislike, or even hate. Seems not everybody.

I hate the actual club more. The fans as I said before are just misguided, and deserve our pity.

I have better things to focus on in my life than hating or even disliking someone/something because someone tells me to thanks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes I 'hate' them and when we play them it's special BUT at the same time I have a lot of mates who are scum fans and one good bloke in particular i work with - we have great football chats and look out for eachothers results etc. I've got far more respect for any of my mates who support them who are from Croyden area / family links from there etc then I do any plastic 'Man U etc' fan

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
In my 22 years i've seen Palace vs Brighton 4 times. You really are f***ing shit.

You don't know your history, do you?

We have had to rebuild, virtually from nothing, since the mid-nineties, but are now reaping the rewards. We haven't had the luxury of going into administration, twice, and having much of our debt written off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In my 22 years i've seen Palace vs Brighton 4 times. You really are f***ing shit.

Interesting, 22yrs of football watching and the intelligence of a 6 yr old...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What's your point?

So Palace have won 2, drawn 1 and lost 1. You mongy.

I'd imagine that his point is that if we've been 'f***ing awful' in those games, you can't rate your own tin pot team very highly - thicky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here