Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Much do you actually hate palace?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Interesting, 22yrs of football watching and the intelligence of a 6 yr old...
To be fair, it doesn't take too much intelligence to understand that for 22 years Brighton have spent the vast majority of time in lower leagues than Palace?

So Leagues below Palace for huge lengths of time = f***ing shit.

bha189

Aug 31, 2010
I have better things to focus on in my life than hating or even disliking someone/something because someone tells me to thanks.

I don't remember telling you anything, with regards to how you may possibly feel. It was more a generalization of Brighton fans. Now you should do whatever you think is more important to your hearts content. Not sure the thanks was necessary, but I'll assume you were just being kind :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't hate them at all. Football rivallary should be friendly banter not hatred.

Hatred should be saved for the real evils of the world such as Marmite !

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't remember telling you anything, with regards to how you may possibly feel. It was more a generalization of Brighton fans. Now you should do whatever you think is more important to your hearts content. Not sure the thanks was necessary, but I'll assume you were just being kind :thumbsup:

Fair enough. I just meant I won't hate something because it is the general opinion. Besides, my Stepbrother is a Palace fan so I can'thate him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here