Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Facebook friends do you have ?.

I don't understand the scathing attitude towards facebook. It is a great way of keeping in touch with many people. A great way of sharing photos and a great way of organising an event. I, and most of my 'friends', do not get involved in the various things like 'Am I hot?' or various quizzes. Solely a decent networking site to keep in touch, share photos/memories and organise events.

I agree.

I'm not interested either in what my Japanese name is or which Harry Potter character I am, but it is useful for keeping in touch, and it is interesting to see what other people are up to (in a non-stalking way).

None - I have friends in real life instead

Oh yeah, that's easy enough to be dismissive - but you come on North Stand Chat and talk about football with a bunch of people who are not your friends and you wouldn't know or want to.

Facebook is where you can talk to friends and share info, vids, music, and update with each other about things going on in everyone's lives. You can make arrangements with several at once, or one particular, and no phone bill for doing it.

I rest my case.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Bloke next to me splits up with his girlfriend every five minutes because he gets random messages chatting him up........certainly more hassle than it's worth for him.
What's wrong with the old phone call to mates when you want a piss-up?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I have 31 and would drink with them all. I have been on facebook for a couple of years and still have 9 people I have not accepted as friends. It just scares me getting sent demands all the time to test your mental apptitude and who and what is the best in weird and wonderful tests.

I find it great for being in contact with people overseas but here I avoid it like the I avoid the drunks down the level.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ok FINE , 638.. if everyone else is being honest, so will I - but like others alot is made up of Uni, Work etc,etc..

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Oh the irony the way people say they have a life. And they are the ones with thousands of posts on here.
89 for me; it was 90 but I deleted a pain in the arse WAG from Tampa.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Facebook is like NSC, loads of people try and be all cool and pretend they don't like it but it's actually mega super epic. I like it best when you see people drunk or swear at them at random or watch people being all emo and whiny. Almost none of my close friends are on there, but I wish they were, it's hella fun.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is this the saddest thread of the year so far?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here