Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Facebook friends do you have ?.

D

Deleted member 2719

0 no facebook page either = opted for a life instead

:clap::clap::clap:

How right you are, i made the mistake in joining for one friend and now getting pestered with friend request how do people find the time in there lifes i will never know.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Whats the point of f***ing Facebook. I hate it.
It always causes shit. E.G: when your girlfriend thinks you're cheating on her with some bird you haven't seen for years because she comments you saying "hw r u bbe" or summat.
Can anyone honestly say something good has come from having their Facebook account?
Nahh.
It's a way for sad middle aged people to feel in touch with the yoof of today isn't it.
Rant over :thumbsup:

I really hate it when someone posts a comment on your wall like "how r u xx"

You have to reply back in the same way. I only use it for the poker on there:lolol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
are most people who have replied to this thread of the 'older' generation. i have 780 but then i have been through 3 years of uni which accounts for silly amounts. would only have a pint and a chat with about 25-30 of them mind

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats the point of f***ing Facebook. I hate it.
It always causes shit. E.G: when your girlfriend thinks you're cheating on her with some bird you haven't seen for years because she comments you saying "hw r u bbe" or summat.
Can anyone honestly say something good has come from having their Facebook account?
Nahh.
It's a way for sad middle aged people to feel in touch with the yoof of today isn't it.
Rant over :thumbsup:

I am a sad middle aged Man but I thought a lot of the youth used facebook or is that bebo ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Twitter seems a load of old shit. Peoplee saying things like " I just had a big shit and now I am going to have a cup of Coffee ". Whats the point ?.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i have about 400, i seem to recollect them all but the links are pretty tenuous, someone i went to first school 20 years ago or a school 'mate' you spoke to a few times. I think about 10% would get a wedding invite and half of them wouldn't turn up. Wankers

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Twitter seems a load of old shit. Peoplee saying things like " I just had a big shit and now I am going to have a cup of Coffee ". Whats the point ?.

what sort've people do YOU follow? :jester:

nah , following the right people can give some fantastic news in short bitesize form I find - less adverts then Facebook , less crashing etc,etc..

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm thinking of co-opting the BNP membership list and getting them all to worship me as the fuhrer.:)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
that lamebook link that got posted here recently is the only good thing to come out of facebook.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think Friends are people who you 'know', not people who you 'know who they are'.

I have 86 Friends. :)

I have a theory that the more friends you have on Facebook, the fewer friends you have in real life.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Friends are people who you 'know', not people who you 'know who they are'.

I have 86 Friends. :)

I have a theory that the more friends you have on Facebook, the fewer friends you have in real life.

Harsh on :mendoza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here