Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Facebook friends do you have ?.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
603. And I would consider the vast majority of them friends in actual real life, though obviously some to a greater extent than others.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't understand the scathing attitude towards facebook. It is a great way of keeping in touch with many people. A great way of sharing photos and a great way of organising an event. I, and most of my 'friends', do not get involved in the various things like 'Am I hot?' or various quizzes. Solely a decent networking site to keep in touch, share photos/memories and organise events.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
It always causes shit. E.G: when your girlfriend thinks you're cheating on her with some bird you haven't seen for years because she comments you saying "hw r u bbe" or summat.

To be fair if someone you know types like that you should immediately delete her as a friend anyway, and even potentially stab her

Twitter seems a load of old shit. Peoplee saying things like " I just had a big shit and now I am going to have a cup of Coffee ". Whats the point ?.

Agreed, they're exactly the sort of people who go on my ignore list on Facebook. Anyone who feels the need to update their status about 3 times a day should just f*** off and use Twitter and stop boring the rest of us.

I don't even want to LOOK at Facebook.

There is something very unsavoury about following the intricate details of the lives of one's offspring on t'interweb.

That is true, i'm friends with half my parents friends on FB but have told both mine there's no way they're becoming friends with me ;-)

And for the record 220 and of those i would estimate that i've seen at least 150 of them in the past 6 months. Probably about 20 can f*** off though and i must get round to deleting them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here