Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Facebook friends do you have ?.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I can't seem to be able to break 100 friends at the moment, wheever I add someone I go down a friend to 98, then they accept. :(

So my first target is to get 100 friends on fb.

I know about 300 in real life though, and all about 80 of my 99 I have met and friends with.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I used to be a Students' Union VP, so had 800ish - most of whom were students that knew me, but who I probably wouldn't have recognised had I walked past in the street. After I left that job I got rid of the vast majority. I think I have abut 200 now.

195 and if any of them tries to sell me a mortgage, it'll be 194!

Ah, but maybe you really ought to look at an insurance policy.
I can start you on the basic, house contents, and a life insurance against accidental death or debilitation, then move on up to the 'Bronze package'.

No?

Howabout Dianetics? Right, you could have a better self image and more friends, and be happier more of the time. I have a starter package, which will introduce, then advance you gradually until we have 'cleared' your bank account.....

Can we be friends?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't even want to LOOK at Facebook.

There is something very unsavoury about following the intricate details of the lives of one's offspring on t'interweb.
Agreed! I have no Facebook friends as I'm not on it either. (I appreciate that real-life friends don't count).

My wife however has been on it for over a year and she has six friends.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't understand the scathing attitude towards facebook. It is a great way of keeping in touch with many people. A great way of sharing photos and a great way of organising an event. I, and most of my 'friends', do not get involved in the various things like 'Am I hot?' or various quizzes. Solely a decent networking site to keep in touch, share photos/memories and organise events.
I have no problems with it, it's just that none of my friends are on Facebook. As for keeping in touch and sending photos email is fine - and I'm one of those oddballs who still writes the occasional letter.

Jan 30, 2008
This is not a popularity contest. How many Facebook Friends do you have ?.

Some people seem to collect " friends " like they are collecting Stamps and add people they have never met or even spoken to. I can't see the point in that. My small number of Friends are people I have met and that I what to be associated with in my trivial daily life.

Apparently however I have heard it is a good way of meeting Women and some people even use it for no strings hook ups. The outrage.

are you lonely :rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok god he's back :mendoza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here