Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How happy are you with the way DK is running the club?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Large One said:
At last, I have found one thing we do agree on - I wouldn't believe you have an 'A' Level in English.

I'm afraid i do, a grade B aswell. Worthing sixth form 1995. Also got an A in Geography and a B in Business Studies. All went a bit wrong after that though, UEA and too much lager.

Good pics of the cricket by the way.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Lokki 7 said:
Is he the right man? Yes. Has he made mistakes? Yes. No one is perfect, not even me believe it or not but DK comes close.:love:

What he said - and anyone who doubts it should re-read pages 70 and 71 of "Build a Bonfire" - and then think about the alternatives. :flameboun

:bowdown:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:
If you can, do. If you can't, teach. If you can't teach, lecture.
... if you can't lecture - write books on education.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't think anyone could do better on the money available. If a multi-millionaire wants to splash the cash though then we should give them a chance.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Not happy at all.Needs to make up his mind over the dws.And for f*** sake needs to bring in some new players.:angry:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Not sure he is keeping the fans informed as much as he said he would. I think, a lot of the teams lack of playing staff, is due to Mr Knight. Wages, not prepared to pay out signing on fees etc.
I think he has done great for the club and obvously wants to be involved right up until we get Falmer but I do think he should relinquish some of his responsibilities. If the right investor becomes available.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Dick Knight saved this club and the likes of 3gulls are asking for civil war. Fortunately for the Albion it would be a very one sided one because 90% of the fans will stick with him WHATEVER HAPPENS and i am proud to be one.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bullshit detector said:
Dick Knight saved this club and the likes of 3gulls are asking for civil war. Fortunately for the Albion it would be a very one sided one because 90% of the fans will stick with him WHATEVER HAPPENS and i am proud to be one.

Yer right! Very few back Tight anymore! Apart from the usual arsewipes! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here