Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How happy are you with the way DK is running the club?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
B.W. said:
I believe the delays are mainly due to the ridiculous planning laws in the UK, Precott's team's fcuk-up, and the stadium's opponents...

Please answer the question, how long will you give him to deliver Falmer ? And don't you think some of the delays might be down to us i.e. not doing something about the letter that allowed LDC to go back to court ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I am sure in the long campaign we have made some mistakes, but you are asking a ridiculous question... answer = as long as it takes...

B.W. said:
There are holes in that diatribe the size of the Atlantic... your defence of MM, when he had clearly and justifiably lost the fans and the dressing room is ridiculous...

BTW - I will not accept mid-table, MM or no MM... in fact, whoever is in charge, promotion should be our relistic target...

And suggesting Wilkins is a lap-dog is just offensive and unfounded... we shall see...
I didn't call Wilkins a lap-dog, only you use twattish language like that. Wilkins is a fine coach but obviously he can have no independence from the chairman in his current position, that's completely obvious.

Yeah, so many holes you can't even bring yourself to mention any.

Last edited:

B.W. said:
Yes, Kuipers made a mistake at Sarfend... Hendo has made a series of errors; the same one overe and over again... he blocks the ball and pushes it out to the onrushing striker who is left with a tap-in... Kuiper is, deservedly, a legend... you rightly criticised the FDM for throwing his toys out of the pram before the Southampton game (he subsequently apologised)... do you criticise your beloved 3rd-choice Irish international for doing the same... BTW - he is way, way, off Championship-standard...

I don't actually, he saw that standard of behaviour worked for Kuipers and so took the obvious lessons. If the standards of discipline and loyalty have been set by Kuipers, why shouldn't any Brighton player do what he has done? The board are ultimately responsible for this unhappy state of affairs by rewarding Kuipers.

Last edited:

Ernest said:
Out of interest how long would you give DK to deliver Falmer ? 9 years and counting....

The point is, no one could have done it quicker, not Chapman with his luddite views on the green lobby, not Bloom sitting at a Las Vegas poker table.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Without Dick Knight there would be no f***ing club.The man loves this club and yes he might of made a few errors but he always does what is right for the Albion.And like I have already stated without Mr Knight some of the fuckwits on this board when not have a club to moan about

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I doubt there is an Albion supporter in the world who doesn't respect what Dick Knight has done for this club.

I also doubt that any supporter in their right mind would want him to go - unless a major invester came into play.

However, we have every right to queston his decisions! I think he's made some bad decisions. Terrible, actually. That doesn't mean I want him out - I have loads of respect for Dick Knight. He's an absolute legend. But we all make mistakes.

Ernest said:
No one is a far reaching statement so you're telling me that there is nobody in the whole world who could have delivered a new stadium quicker ?

Bill Gates perhaps. Just how could Dick Knight have turned his money away? :nono:

Yes, though he does seem to stick by his man a bit TOO much for my liking. It's probably because he has integrity, but I think he must be aware that the club and fans come first. BHA only exists because of these facts.

He deserves the best manager, and the best from his manager and players.

Dick Knight, Albion LEGEND!

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
rochdale,
your in joke is over, it's not funny any more, and there are newcomers who think you're for real. I know you love the Albion, have been a supporter all your life, and come on here to wind people up because it amuses you (and in the past it has amused me)
But it's not a little in crowd any more like it used to be. You're doing damage to the club you love. More relevant right now, you're doing damage to the club I love. Either change your tune or f*** off.

Got that?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bullshit detector said:
[B
But it's not a little in crowd any more like it used to be. You're doing damage to the club you love. More relevant right now, you're doing damage to the club I love. Either change your tune or f*** off.

[/B]

in what way damages the club? just interested like

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It was nearly all irrelevant last night when my first 3 numbers came out on the 15 million lotto unfotunately i didn't have the finnal 3 :( I'd have put 5 mill in for players and ousted Knight from the club. Oh well he'll have to keep my seat warm for a bit longer.

Question is would he have accepted 5 million investment in turn for his seat has chairman ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Goring Gull said:
It was nearly all irrelevant last night when my first 3 numbers came out on the 15 million lotto unfotunately i didn't have the finnal 3 :( I'd have put 5 mill in for players and ousted Knight from the club. Oh well he'll have to keep my seat warm for a bit longer.

Question is would he have accepted 5 million investment in turn for his seat has chairman ?

I bet LDC would have a field day with you as chairman. Every planing (sic) application would be rejected by the spell checker.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
El Presidente said:
I bet LDC would have a field day with you as chairman. Every planing (sic) application would be rejected by the spell checker.

Education system these days! - you'd never believe i have an A level in English. Teachers, bloody useless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here