Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you know when there’s to many Immigrants in England

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Oceanic said:
When you hear 7,000 Polish fans booing our players. Every time we've played them over here they've brought 400 maximum. All the eastern blocks used too bring 100 maybe 300 tops, now they sell out. Strange.

Perhaps would should have sent that lot back who helped us out in the Battle of Britain too ?

:shootself

Seeing as the crowd very audibly were booing THEIR national anthem, well its hardly surprising.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
..added to that 7,000 booing ? you can count with your ears ?

I think I heard the English crowd booing the substitution of Wright-Phillips.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
We have a large number of Poles working in the catering outlets at Bristol Airport. Why? Because they are far more skilled, more polite, and generally far better employees than the average Bristolian (and I don't mean to pick on Bristolians here). Most are here for a couple of years, to gain a bit of experience, improve their English etc. I know a fair few of them were at Old Trafford tonight. Incidentally, most of them could almost certainly tell the difference between "to" and "too".....

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Oceanic said:
When you hear 7,000 Polish fans booing our players. Every time we've played them over here they've brought 400 maximum. All the eastern blocks used too bring 100 maybe 300 tops, now they sell out. Strange.

you silly twat !!!

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Oceanic said:
Shame Hitler didn't kill them all! Don't worry, I'll be banned, but never fear, I have 6 different names, so I'll post under another.

:D

maybe you should go back to your given location my friend, obviously that's where you belong.
:wave:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Oceanic said:
Shame, I'm a Brighton fan. I speak for many Brighton fans who haven't the balls to mention anything. Oh, here you go, a :wave:

Yeah, it is a f***ing shame, and you certainly dont speak on my behalf, and i'm pretty sure most people on here are quite capable of speaking for themselves.

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Poles are not my concern.Most of them want to work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here